Demian Wayne vs Wasp

Started by Bentley1 pages

Demian Wayne vs Wasp

Fight in Barcelona.

I thought it was spelled Damian, but w/e.

6/10 Wasp, sadly I believe she can't take him directly in hand to hand, but he won't be overwhelming her in that territory though. She also has her shrinking and range abilities to secure a win.

janet's only hope is to stay small and use her wasp powers otherwise she'll get squashed

Janet.

Off topic, but is Damien still part of the New 52, or was he retcon?

Originally posted by SquallX
Off topic, but is Damien still part of the New 52, or was he retcon?
I just read Batman and robin #1, he is still part of 52, same origin. He was previous Dick (batman) partner, but now is Bruce partner. I can't say for sure about Bruce and Darkseid incident happen or not.

*Sight*

I suck at remember characters name, I even said the Wasp's name wrong once 🙁

Originally posted by Bentley
*Sight*

I suck at remember characters name, I even said the Wasp's name wrong once 🙁

Sight lol