Orion vs Solaris

Started by Bentley1 pages

Orion vs Solaris

Fight in open space.

Orion triggers a supernova like Kyle.
He wins.

If Superman 1M couldn't defeat Solaris 1 on 1, I doubt Orion can.

Originally posted by Galan007
If Superman 1M couldn't defeat Solaris 1 on 1, I doubt Orion can.

Did he claim he couldn't?

Been awhile since I read that story, but I know they never actually fought during it.

And Morrison also had All Star Superman defeat Solaris. Yeah, technically they're in different canon, but Morrison dropped a lot of hints that the two were part of the same arc, unofficially..

But I don't need to tell you that, you made the ASS respect thread and made those connections yourself. 😛

not orion. ever.

Source of the Beast Orion would crush Solaris. Hard.

(a) it's not source of the beast.

(b) why?

Originally posted by cdtm
And Morrison also had All Star Superman defeat Solaris.
The Solaris that All-Star Supes fought was vastly different (from a power standpoint) than the version Superman 1M fought. It would be like comparing the strength of a newborn baby to the strength of a full-grown adult.

I know it's not, but you said, "ever".

Source Orion is powered by the Source, which I view is more powerful than even Solaris.

Originally posted by Galan007
The Solaris that All-Star Supes fought was vastly different (from a power standpoint) than the version Superman 1M fought. It would be like comparing the strength of a newborn baby to the strength of a full-grown adult.

It killed a sun eater.

A baby, but still a sun eater.

You're assuming Sun Eaters in the All-Star universe are the same as Sun Eaters in the mainstream universe. Based on what was shown, they don't seem to be.