Poll
80%
20%
0%
Originally posted by TheLordofMurderThanos with the reality gem alone overpowered Mistress Death hold on Captain Marvell and brought him back to life.
Not that I am disagreeing with you, but what feats does the Reality Gem have (sans the Power Gem backing it up) that leads you to believe that?Dont forget to vote btw!
🙂
The Reality gem has been stated several times as being the most powerful gem, just to give you an idea Adam Warlock destroyed an entire time gem using the soul gem alone.
Originally posted by NihilistWhen did this happen?
Thanos with the reality gem alone overpowered Mistress Death hold on Captain Marvell and brought him back to life.The Reality gem has been stated several times as being the most powerful gem, just to give you an idea Adam Warlock destroyed an entire time gem using the soul gem alone.
Did thanos not say the reality gem was "not stable enough" to use without the other gems backing it or something along those lines in infinity war?
I'm disagreeing that he has a shot with it but he'd better have some good feats with it to beat kubik.
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos with the reality gem alone overpowered Mistress Death hold on Captain Marvell and brought him back to life.The Reality gem has been stated several times as being the most powerful gem, just to give you an idea Adam Warlock destroyed an entire time gem using the soul gem alone.
Oh come on, you're making it sound as if Death and Thanos got into a struggle over Captain Marvel's soul and Thanos won. If I recall, he resurrected Marvel. Bringing people back from the dead isn't out of a Cube Beings ability. Kubik wrecks Thanos. Like all Gems, they never truly reach the extent of their powers without the others. In fact even harder to control thus in fact making the reality gem the most dangerous to use solely. As far as I can tell, there's no feat performed by a reality gem user to suggest they would beat Kubik.
Originally posted by Black bolt zAfter Thanos beat Surfer to death and death rejecting him as a gift.
When did this happen?Did thanos not say the reality gem was "not stable enough" to use without the other gems backing it or something along those lines in infinity war?
I'm disagreeing that he has a shot with it but he'd better have some good feats with it to beat kubik.
And Thanos used the gem by itself to show the collector what it could do.
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing*yawn*
Oh come on, you're making it sound as if Death and Thanos got into a struggle over Captain Marvel's soul and Thanos won. If I recall, he resurrected Marvel. Bringing people back from the dead isn't out of a Cube Beings ability. Kubik wrecks Thanos. Like all Gems, they never truly reach the extent of their powers without the others. In fact even harder to control thus in fact making the reality gem the most dangerous to use solely. As far as I can tell, there's no feat performed by a reality gem user to suggest they would beat Kubik.
Originally posted by NihilistWhat? Please re-word that.
After Thanos beat Surfer to death and death rejecting him as a gift.And Thanos used the gem by itself to show the collector what it could do. *yawn*
And thanos used the runner as a trade for the reality gem, he didn't use the gem itself...that is assuming you are referring to thanos quest.
Originally posted by Black bolt zThanos brought Marvell back to life to get back at Mistress Death after he offered Surfer as a gift which she rejected.
[B]What? Please re-word that.
And thanos used the runner as a trade for the reality gem, he didn't use the gem itself...that is assuming you are referring to thanos quest.After he traded the Runner he h warped reality to show the collecter what it could do after the Elder said it didnt work.
Originally posted by NihilistPlease remind me what thanos did again? I only remember him taking the gem than changing runner back to an adult.
Thanos brought Marvell back to life to get back at Mistress Death after he offered Surfer as a gift which she rejected.After he traded the Runner he h warped reality to show the collecter what it could do after the Elder said it didnt work.
I remember the Gems being severely underwhelming when used without the Power Gem backing them up.
Examples :
Moondragon with the Mind Gem only being able to stalemate Prof. X.
Adam Warlock and the Soul Gem being useless vs Galactus.
There's probably more but I'm not in the mood to look them up.
I'm going with Kubik.
Originally posted by Black bolt zThanos never changed the Runner back at all, the time gems effect were only temp. Thanos than warped time/space showing how the reality gem works.
Please remind me what thanos did again? I only remember him taking the gem than changing runner back to an adult.
Originally posted by zopzopThe soul gem didnt work on Galactus as he has no soul. Warlock using the soul gem alone destroyed the Magus timeline.
I remember the Gems being severely underwhelming when used without the Power Gem backing them up.Examples :
Moondragon with the Mind Gem only being able to stalemate Prof. X.
Adam Warlock and the Soul Gem being useless vs Galactus.
There's probably more but I'm not in the mood to look them up.I'm going with Kubik.