Wolverine vs Deathstroke, Bane, Killer Croc, and Deadshot

Started by Starscream M1 pages

Wolverine vs Deathstroke, Bane, Killer Croc, and Deadshot

Fight in Gotham. Wolverine has an unremovable tracer implanted in his skull that gives the DC villains the ability to track his location.

I can see three things happening here.

One: The team keeps Wolverine on the move and use their numbers to their advantage to take him down. If they work well together.

Two: Team work really isn't there and Wolverine divide and conquers.

Three: Overwhelmed, Wolverine lapses into a berserker rage and body parts start flying.

I see this happening:

Wolverine gets got.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Wolverine gets got.
how so? please elaborate jake.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I see this happening:

Wolverine gets got.

Yes for a solid 8/10 if not more.

Originally posted by Starscream M
how so? please elaborate jake.

Between Slade and Floyd's ability to track him wherever he goes and their equipment, Logan's likely to get spammed ranged to the point where he's incapacitated long enough to give the team the win. Bane and Croc just run interference long enough to line up the shots.