Full Powered Galactus vs Ghost Rider,Rune King Thor and Squirrel Girl
Started by TheHulk1 pages
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Full Powered Galactus vs Ghost Rider,Rune King Thor and Squirrel Girl
No prep,no BFR and team is in current versions
MRM
Mr.MxyzptlkSenior Member
Has Squirrel Girl beaten any Abstract beings off-panel yet? Biggest dog I can think of that she joke defeated was Terrax (since we don't know the exact level of power that Thanos clone she beat had).
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
^ Doom? Korvac?
...And it wasn't a Thanos clone.
MRM
Mr.MxyzptlkSenior Member
Originally posted by Galan007 ^ Doom? Korvac?
...And it wasn't a Thanos clone.
That Dan Slott She-Hulk issue made a case for it being a clone.
And when did she beat Korvac? And wasn't Doom not even a mage back when she first fought him?
MRM
Mr.MxyzptlkSenior Member
*facepalm*
Apparently she beat Ego.
Ok, you gents carry on, I wash my hands of this weirdness.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Yeah. I'm just going by Uatu's clarification. /shrug