ww Hulk vs Iron Fist

Started by ozz812 pages

ww Hulk vs Iron Fist

both fight to their best whos the victor?

...

IF 10/10

a weaker then now hulk casually no-sold and owned him and cage

now, one of the remora that fallow hulk around owned him, the hulk himself would have been overkill.

No way this thread stays open.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
a weaker then now hulk casually no-sold and owned him and cage
Oh, hi, fanboy.

sup 🙂

Reported.

Punk.

Older, weaker Danny, so it doesn't count. 😄

IF wins, with ease.

Originally posted by Mindset
Reported.

Punk.

sweet as i guess that proves it but current iron fist is much stronger has more powers more durable i think ..

Originally posted by cdtm
Older, weaker Danny, so it doesn't count.

IF wins, with ease.

I believe Immortal Iron Fist storylines take place before World War Hulk. So Hiroim would have fought (and beaten) an upgraded Iron Fist.

Either way, punching a train and rocking a Helicarrier doesn't prove you can defeat WWH.

WWH FTW

If wins via being a better character

come at me bro

u mad

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I believe Immortal Iron Fist storylines take place before World War Hulk. So Hiroim would have fought (and beaten) an upgraded Iron Fist.

Either way, punching a train and rocking a Helicarrier doesn't prove you can defeat WWH.

Yeah makes sense. I think he came back to New Avengers before WWhulk started

I beginning to think I'm the only one who knows who IF is.

Originally posted by Mindset
I beginning to think I'm the only one who knows who IF is.

*Ahem*

Pressure points ftw!

Originally posted by cdtm
*Ahem*
Sorry, cdtm knows him too.