Current Hulk vs Current Gladiator

Started by TheHulk2 pages

Current Hulk vs Current Gladiator

No Prep,No BFR and Both Current Versions

hulk maybe just his anger will increase make him stronger more invunerable making gladiators confident decline hence losing....

hulk

lol.

Gladiator chucks him into Rosie O'Donnell's black hole.

Gladiator ftw.

why the current gladiator? did he get up graded or depowred or something?

Hulk wins.

Hulk kills him.

Glads uppercuts him into space.

Originally posted by h1a8
Glads uppercuts him into space.

Heralds attacks doesnt work on Hulk anymore. Gladiator dies.

Originally posted by carver9
Heralds attacks doesnt work on Hulk anymore. Gladiator dies.
even if I know that I'm going to regret this....where did you get that conclusion from?

Originally posted by Damborgson
even if I know that I'm going to regret this....where did you get that conclusion from?

Originally posted by carver9
Almost forgot to add...he powered through an "amped" Armageddon blast yet again.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094167/Incredible_Hulks_632_016.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094184/Incredible_Hulks_632_017.jpg.html

Elite Herald.

Elite Herald.

Originally posted by carver9
Wow... I was hoping you disagreed with me. I was going to post Hulk powering through Armageddon attack like it was nothing and Arm is obviously elite tier.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html

Carver. You cant be that stupid. You cant be. Its impossible.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Carver. You cant be that stupid. You cant be. Its impossible.

Whats going on?

Is Armageddon an elite Herald or not? He defeated both Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time "without too much trouble". He even admits during the fight that I just posted that he defeated Surfer.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
why the current gladiator? did he get up graded or depowred or something?
No...i think he is still the normal gladiator who kicks butt.

All of these Heralds attacked Hulk at the same time to no avail. Some (basically all) have matched Savage in a contest of strength.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/39432975.jpg/

Gladiator get his ass handed to him just like he did when they fought the first time.

Originally posted by heru
Gladiator get his ass handed to him just like he did when they fought the first time.

To add to this, The Hulk that bludgeoned Gladiator was dying.