No Prep,No BFR and Hulk is guilty of something,I'm saying this to give a reason for ghost rider to actually fight hulk this time......
ICE
iceman24567Senior Member
Guilty of what? I see a endless stalemate
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Originally posted by iceman24567 Guilty of what? I see a endless stalemate
Okay how bout this let's say hulk killed a man in rage for molesting Betty.....XD
ICE
iceman24567Senior Member
Originally posted by TheHulk Okay how bout this let's say hulk killed a man in rage for molesting Betty.....XD
😐 😆 Well I don't know if the penance stare would finish him. Is this the female Ghost Rider?
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Originally posted by iceman24567 😐 😆 Well I don't know if the penance stare would finish him. Is this the female Ghost Rider?
I prefer blaze..but I said current so yea female
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
C'mon I need some answers boys!!!!!
GUY
guy222With my gal
the mysterious 'adam' used alejandra as a pawn to wipe out sin on earth
she fared well vs skadi
she killed 'adam'
very very powerful(she's bonded with zarathos)
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Originally posted by guy222 the mysterious 'adam' used alejandra as a pawn to wipe out sin on earth
she fared well vs skadi
she killed 'adam'
very very powerful(she's bonded with zarathos)
I know and????
GUY
guy222With my gal
a winner is
lets see hulk is riding high on the power scale
alejandra has a very high upside
i like both characters, i can't lose 😛
written in a hulk book, hulk wins
written in a gr book, she wins
SLA
SlaaneshThe forces of Chaos
if the female GR is as powerful as Blaze..she can win this..Strange says that GR has the power to stop the Hulk..and the female GR use power that Blaze doesn't even know about..so she's probably better than Blaze..
GUY
guy222With my gal
she fights with zarathos as blaze did
SLA
SlaaneshThe forces of Chaos
Originally posted by guy222 she fights with zarathos as blaze did
u're talking about control rite??
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Ghost Rider wins.
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Originally posted by guy222 a winner is
lets see hulk is riding high on the power scale
alejandra has a very high upside
i like both characters, i can't lose 😛
written in a hulk book, hulk wins
written in a gr book, she wins
true to true
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Originally posted by carver9 Ghost Rider wins.
Based on??? alright i need reasons....
GUY
guy222With my gal
Originally posted by Slaanesh u're talking about control rite??
✅
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Originally posted by TheHulk Based on??? alright i need reasons....
Being completely invulnerable and possessing the Penace stare...something that will chew away at Hulk.
JAN
janus77Banana Genius
Hulk. Not guilty of anything (other than wearing purple for 3 decades).
Don't think anyone can be "invulnerable", just highly durable and Hulk has the stamina and strength to test and best that kind of thing.
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
is ghost rider Innocent? 😖hifty:
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Originally posted by carver9 Being completely invulnerable and possessing the Penace stare...something that will chew away at Hulk.
Fine no penace stare how bout that cause in my opinion using penace is like speedblitz