The entire Human Race vs the entire Eternal Race...

Started by TheLordofMurder1 pagesPoll

Who wins?

The entire Human Race vs the entire Eternal Race...

Every single member of the Human Race vs every single member of the Eternal Race...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Are you using the comic book human race or the real world human race? If its the latter then we are utterly screwed.

We die.

I survive.

I overcome.

I conquer.

I facepalm'd

Are mutants considered part of the human race by these standards? Is this Marvel human race or our human race?

Originally posted by Bentley
Are mutants considered part of the human race by these standards? Is this Marvel human race or our human race?
Yes, the Mutants are part of the human race, if your not a racist, that is.

But ironically, mutants are semi-related to Eternal

I'm not racist, not that way anyways. But for the proposes of this thread mutants are quite relevant since Franklin is one, and so is Thanos.

Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not racist, not that way anyways. But for the proposes of this thread mutants are quite relevant since Franklin is one, and so is Thanos.
😛 Don't take it to seriously, but it is my fault, for forgetting to place a smiley there.

Regarding Thanos, he's not exactly available to fight in this war and he does not play well with his fellow brethren, seeing how he bombed his home planet, filled with his people and mother...

But well, there are frictions between the humans too, I kind of supposed they all automatically get along for the propose of this thread.

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Are you using the comic book human race or the real world human race? If its the latter then we are utterly screwed.

Comicbook Human Race of course...

Originally posted by Bentley
Are mutants considered part of the human race by these standards? Is this Marvel human race or our human race?

Yes, Mutants are apart of the Human Race...

Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not racist, not that way anyways. But for the proposes of this thread mutants are quite relevant since Franklin is one, and so is Thanos.

Thanos is an Eternal for the purposes of this thread...

Franklin solos.