Black Bolt and Black Widow vs. Black Panther and Black Canary (battle of the blacks)

Started by SWblayde9381 pages

Black Bolt and Black Widow vs. Black Panther and Black Canary (battle of the blacks)

who wins

Team 1- Black Bolt, Black Widow

Team 2- Black Panther, Black Canary

Black bolt crushes.

Black Bolt can effortlessly defeat all the other three combined. BC's yell is the only attack here that could even cause pain, but his is way better.

You seem not to quite get that when there are people of vastly different powers, the weaker ones cannot hurt the stronger ones and thus always lose without it being remotely close, or even resembling a fight.

Black Canary tries to give a scream, Black Bolt whispers and obliterates all of them.

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed when I saw "battle of the blacks".

are you guys saying black panther wouldn't be able to give Black Bolt a good fight

Originally posted by Mindset
I'm not gonna lie, I laughed when I saw "battle of the blacks".

So did I.

Same.

Racists.

Originally posted by SWblayde938
are you guys saying black panther wouldn't be able to give Black Bolt a good fight

Yes.

What do you find odd about people who can shatter mountain ranges and crush Starships, (as almost every last person you've put against Panther can) utterly smashing someone who's only slightly above human level and not only can do nothing of the sort, but not even get within orders of magnitude of doing anything of the sort?

Hulk, Thanos, Black Bolt, Gladiator, Vulcan, etc.. They all have a few things in common: They can defeat Black Panther without even having to pay attention, and cannot be hurt by him in return.

Put Black Panther against humans, near-humans, martial artists, and low-metas. Not the supers who fight over the fate of worlds on their strength alone.

France will beat the All Blacks, that's for sure...

Originally posted by Bentley
France will beat the All Blacks, that's for sure...

Maybe if they got really lucky.

Of course, if you don't factor luck the french are crap g_grin

Originally posted by Bentley
Of course[...]the french are crap g_grin

I see what you did there...

Poopy head 😠

I like your rugby team more than your football one; I suppose that's something.

The football one sucks, even with all the north-african descendants it has 🙁

France hasn't been nearly spectacular since Zidane, at least in Rugby they actually win (in football we just get spanked).

Originally posted by Bentley
The football one sucks, even with all the north-african descendants it has 🙁

France hasn't been nearly spectacular since Zidane, at least in Rugby they actually win (in football we just get spanked).

At least you got rid of Henry. +1 for that.

It took them long enough facepalm