Current Hulk vs Depowered Tyrant...

Started by TheLordofMurder1 pagesPoll

How does Current Hulk compare to Thanos and the other Heralds vs DP Tyrant?

Current Hulk vs Depowered Tyrant...

How does Current Hulk fare against Depowered Tyrant compared to Thanos and the Heralds during the Herald Ordeal?

Hulk dies.

Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk dies.

Make sure to vote; there are different levels of the answer afterall...

He could die, but still outperform the Heralds for example...or he could simply be overwhelmed like Surfer and the others were.

Hulk does good but eventually lose in the end.

Current Hulk gets defeated just as easily as the Heralds did...

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Make sure to vote; there are different levels of the answer afterall...

He could die, but still outperform the Heralds for example...or he could simply be overwhelmed like Surfer and the others were.

There is no choice as: Hulk gets stomped quite more easily than the heralds could even dream of, so I can't vote 🙁

Originally posted by Bentley
There is no choice as: Hulk gets stomped quite more easily than the heralds could even dream of, so I can't vote 🙁

I like the Hulk but he has no chance here, sure he puts up a fight but he dies eventually.

PS looking at your avatar, I see you've come to your senses again 😄

Hulk loses but does better than the heralds.

smh

Originally posted by zopzop
I like the Hulk but he has no chance here, sure he puts up a fight but he dies eventually.

PS looking at your avatar, I see you've come to your senses again 😄

What can I say? I'm a kangtard.

I don't know what I voted for.

Originally posted by Bentley
What can I say? I'm a kangtard.
Adding "tard" to "kang" is overly redundant.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Adding "tard" to "kang" is overly redundant.

You like Guy Gardner, so you would know right?

ahah

^ Guy Gardner notes the obvious and is able to point out the phail in others. Come at me bro. uhuh

kang vs guy gardner (GL) lives 😈

I dare say Hulk has a chance,but I ain't gonna say who is gonna win....

Tyrant wins without to much trouble

Hulk was violated in Fear itself.

Tyrant stomps Hulk