Originally posted by roughrider
This is a pretty good matchup.Remind us about Despero during Vice And Virtue...
Ask and you shall receive.
Here is Despero crushing Superman, Captain Marvel, Hourman, Power Girl, Wonder Woman
Despero lifting the Rock of Eternity
You can basically pick out anyone from this group and Despero smashes them in this book.
The Maestro hasn't pulled off anything remotely as impressive.
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Maestro did tons of impressive shitcompletely off panel
That is the point though.
The Maestro is the ultimate combination of Banner and Hulk. I find it really hard to believe he beat everyone represented in that trophy at the same time and all by physical means.
I think it is much more likely he used his intellect and created weapons and tech to kill and disarm many of them.
Despero smashed 4 heralds in about one page and with Superman, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman being amongst them that says a lot.
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
That is the point though.The Maestro is the ultimate combination of Banner and Hulk. I find it really hard to believe he beat everyone represented in that trophy at the same time and all by physical means.
I think it is much more likely he used his intellect and created weapons and tech to kill and disarm many of them.
Despero smashed 4 heralds in about one page and with Superman, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman being amongst them that says a lot.
Maestro is what now? He's certainly not more powerful than WB Hulk, not by a long shot.