Hawk & Dove Vs Scorpion & Lizard

Started by Prep-Man2 pages

Hawk & Dove Vs Scorpion & Lizard

Spidey villains. who wins?

Hawk and Dove, with ease.

Originally posted by cdtm
Hawk and Dove, with ease.

This. I feel sorry for T2.

Originally posted by cdtm
Hawk and Dove, with ease.

what are some good matchups for hawk? marvel wise.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
what are some good matchups for hawk? marvel wise.

Did you ever see that Teen Titans East Annual, where Powerboy dies (stupid idiot DC writers)? In it, Cyborg sets his new team vs Powerboy (as a training exercise). Well he's schooling them (mostly playing around) but he tries to punch female Hawk in the face and she effortlessly grabs his fist and punches him a mile or so away.

Powerboy's punches are no joke and he's even worked Supergirl over. Also, you mentioned that the male version of Hawk is more powerful than the female version of Hawk (that's the one in the TTE Annual).

Assuming this is the more powerful(?) male version of Hawk, he's at LEAST CL75 (and I'm lowballing here). I'd pit him up against Thing, Mr. Hyde, Luke Cage, pre Cytorrak Colossus, Roughhouse, Titania, etc...

My I ask what's so special about Hawk and Dove?

thats what I wanna know .

nutnut

Also, you mentioned that the male version of Hawk is more powerful than the female version of Hawk (that's the one in the TTE Annual).

I'd say that's hard to judge- she barely showed up.

My I ask what's so special about Hawk and Dove?

They're conduits for the lords of chaos and law, respectively.

They both have enhanced strength, toughness, and agility, but allocated differently. Hawk's something like class 50 or more, Dove's more like class 10-15 but has flight, hypercoordination, hyperperception, and greater agility.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
My I ask what's so special about Hawk and Dove?

Hawks probably roughly comparable with Luke Cage, give or take.

And Cage could massacre Scorp and Lizard, imo.

Post upgrade Scorpion fell from a spaceshuttle and crashed into the ground with literally no harm and has a Spider-Sense along with increased strength and speed.

Post upgrade Lizard's sheer presence mindraped beings and turns them into puyysies or raging beasts.

I could post scans for Scorpion if needed.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Post upgrade Scorpion fell from a spaceshuttle and crashed into the ground with literally no harm and has a Spider-Sense along with increased strength and speed.

Post upgrade Lizard's sheer presence mindraped beings and turns them into puyysies or raging beasts.

I could post scans for Scorpion if needed.

Please?

Genuinely curious as to how powerful Scorpion is now. Because like I said, female Hawk caught Powerboy's punch with her hand and then punched him a mile away. And Powerboy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke Cage.

Originally posted by zopzop
Please?

Genuinely curious as to how powerful Scorpion is now. Because like I said, female Hawk caught Powerboy's punch with her hand and then punched him a mile away. And Powerboy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke Cage.

http://tinypic.com/r/hx44tv/5
http://tinypic.com/r/qsnin9/5
http://tinypic.com/r/16a9kxg/5
http://tinypic.com/r/f9e4k7/5

http://tinypic.com/r/2q18nds/5

http://tinypic.com/r/a2vn2s/5

http://tinypic.com/r/wa52jp/5

I can't really comment on the match because I dont't really know Hawk and Dove though.

i would think Dove is a little bit above cl 15. she did help support a plane and outraced speed queen.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://tinypic.com/r/hx44tv/5
http://tinypic.com/r/qsnin9/5
http://tinypic.com/r/16a9kxg/5
http://tinypic.com/r/f9e4k7/5

http://tinypic.com/r/2q18nds/5

http://tinypic.com/r/a2vn2s/5

http://tinypic.com/r/wa52jp/5

I can't really comment on the match because I dont't really know Hawk and Dove though.

Pretty cool (both durability and looks). But has he fought anyone with those new upgrades yet? He fell seven miles AFTER being punched in the side by Ms Marvel and he wasn't even injured.

Lol, Scorpion said he thought he could take the Sentry with his new armour. Dumb as ever.

Originally posted by tkitna
Lol, Scorpion said he thought he could take the Sentry with his new armour. Dumb as ever.
I agree, on panel evidence > character statements. Yet he still did this shit.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Post upgrade Lizard's sheer presence mindraped beings and turns them into puyysies or raging beasts.

I wouldn't expect mind stuff to work on them, especially Dove, due to their magic connections.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
i would think Dove is a little bit above cl 15. she did help support a plane and outraced speed queen.

Maybe class 30? It does vary a bit between showings for both of the pair.

And oh yea, forgot about the super speed.

Originally posted by zopzop
Pretty cool (both durability and looks). But has he fought anyone with those new upgrades yet? He fell seven miles AFTER being punched in the side by Ms Marvel and he wasn't even injured.
He fought Spider-man 2 more times. First time Pete used some kind of device to F up his "scorpion sense", webbed him up and left. Second time they danced for awhile. Pete did some damage to Gargan's claw but he never managed to ko him. He's just too durable.

Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't expect mind stuff to work on them, especially Dove, due to their magic connections.
Q, I always trust your opinion when it comes to DC characters, Titans etc. But this seems like a bit of a stretch. We cant know what's gonna happen. Also, what kind of magic connection are we talking about? Spider-man himself is a magic based character, but it works on him.