Which race is more technological advanced? Monitors or Celestials?
Started by Prep-Man2 pages
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Which race is more technological advanced? Monitors or Celestials?
vs
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
From what we've seen, Monitors. I'll explain if need be.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
They created the CA Superman, right? Let's say we forget that. Are the Monitors more advanced?
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Imo, still yes.
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Re: Which race is more technological advanced?
Asians.
Someone had to...
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
^ They prefer to be called 'little people'. It's more "PC".
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
Pre-Crisis asians were called little people?
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
😆
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Originally posted by Parmaniac Pre-Crisis asians were called little people?
Tbh, I'm not sure what they were called before the Crisis...? mmm
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
crises of infinite asians
GUY
guy222With my gal
celestials
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Originally posted by Galan007 Tbh, I'm not sure what they were called before the Crisis...? mmm
Leprechauns.
PAR
ParmaniacEvincar of KMC
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Leprechauns.
Irish asians
REZ
RezRestricted
Originally posted by Parmaniac Irish asians
LOL,Ninja's v Leprechaun's?who would win.My money is on the Little irish guys 😄
THE
TheLordofMurderSenior Member
I dont think Monitors are more advanced technologically than Celestials...
I think Monitors are more dependant on their tech than Celestials, though, so you see more of it from them...
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder I dont think Monitors are more advanced technologically than Celestials... I think Monitors are more dependant on their tech than Celestials, though, so you see more of it from them...
what do the celestials have that can match the monitors high end tech?
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by Galan007 From what we've seen, Monitors. I'll explain if need be.
Explain it.
DIE
DiesldudeSenior Member
Who is more powerful?
SIM
SimbonSenior Member
Originally posted by Galan007 Tbh, I'm not sure what they were called before the Crisis...? mmm
I believe they were called "Sun Dwarves," on account of their yellow skin.