Team Geo-Force vs. Team Hulk

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Team Geo-Force vs. Team Hulk

Geo-Force
Josiah Power
Citizen Steel
Atom Smasher
Metamorpho
Achilles
The Olympian

Vs

Hulk
Rulk
Skaar
Hiro Kala
She Hulk
She Rulk
A-Bomb

Fight in Mojave desert

Who wins?

I don't know what any of the Hulks are going to do against the juggernauts of doom Atom Smasher or Metamorpho. 😂

Come to think of it, aren't Hulks vulnerable to gasses..? Metamorpho may well one shot the entire team.

Brion could be very dangerous to team 2.

Originally posted by cdtm
I don't know what any of the Hulks are going to do against the juggernauts of doom Atom Smasher or Metamorpho. 😂

Come to think of it, aren't Hulks vulnerable to gasses..? Metamorpho may well one shot the entire team.

When have the hulks been beaten by the use of gas

Originally posted by byrdgang21
When have the hulks been beaten by the use of gas

Gas is supposed to be like Hulks kryptonite.

I thought Achilles and The Olympian were one in the same..? Regardless, he is a major threat--a threat of which I hope isn't overlooked. He utterly trounced Eradicator, after all.

Originally posted by cdtm
Gas is supposed to be like Hulks kryptonite.

I have a hard time believing that would work on current hulk or even recent hulks for that matter

Team 1 mainly because of Citizen Steel.

Originally posted by Galan007
I thought Achilles and The Olympian were one in the same..? Regardless, he is a major threat--a threat of which I hope isn't overlooked. He utterly trounced Eradicator, after all.
really? when?

Originally posted by john allerdyce
really? when?

One. Shot.

And don't let the art fool you; that 'fight' happened in Outsiders #34--literally 3 issues before Erads was killed by the most recent incarnation of Doomsday (the same incarnation Achilles actually managed to harm to a degree.)

...Achilles is a bad mo fo when he wants to be.