Thor VS Captain Universe Spider-man

Started by wildernesss2 pages

Thor VS Captain Universe Spider-man

Thor VS Captain Universe Spider-man

No prep. No bfr. thor & the uni-power/spider-man are not holding back
whatsoever. fight is outside the avengers mansion.

who wins?

Spider-Man for sure. If a regular Spider-Man's speed was too much for Masterson Thor, then Spider-Universe will too much for the regular Thor for sure. The incredible speed paired with the strenght and then additionally to the boosted spider-sense. I don't see Thor landing hits at all, if Spider-Man is serious.
Unipowered Sue Storm went physically toe on toe with Gladiator. Spider-Man with his 10 tons and his strong will should be boosted even more.

....

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/AC_3_0029.jpg

unipower

And then there's this ...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page17.jpg

My personal favorite.

Originally posted by dmills
And there's this ...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/CaptainUniverseInvisibleWoman4-Page17.jpg

Speaking of that arc. Surfer overpowered a uni-power vampire who was empowered by Gladiator/many other's powers at the time.

Thor wins here.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Speaking of that arc. Surfer overpowered a uni-power vampire who was empowered by Gladiator/many other's powers at the time.

Thor wins here.

He overloaded his energy leeching. Unipower was gimped in that arc as well. Spidey vs Thor with equal physical stats? I'll roll with spidey.

Aside from his confrontation with Magneto and the Tri-Sentinel did Captain Universe Spidey do anything with his powers on panel to justify him getting a majority over Thor?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Aside from his confrontation with Magneto and the Tri-Sentinel did Captain Universe Spidey do anything with his powers on panel to justify him getting a majority over Thor?

Why you got to bring up feats man? I prefer conjecture 😂

Originally posted by dmills
Why you got to bring up feats man? I prefer conjecture 😂

I don't mind conjecture to a point as long as it coincides with what we see on panel and if it would be in character/likely to occur.

Besides, opening up the conjecture route with someone with near plot device abilities such as Thor isn't a good thing. 😉

Thor, easily.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't mind conjecture to a point as long as it coincides with what we see on panel and if it would be in character/likely to occur.

Besides, opening up the conjecture route with someone with near plot device abilities such as Thor isn't a good thing. 😉

And that's the thing. The unipower by its very nature is a plot device. It gives its user whatever measure of powers needed to accomplish a specific task. I mean it gave a baby reality manipulation powers and the baby turned a damn teddy bear into a giant monster to battle demons for goodness sake lol!

Aside from that, I'm thinking Spidey with his wits and combat style, but given equal or close to Thor level physical stats? All things equal I'm rolling with Spidey. A classic "if Batman had Superman's powers" type thing if you will. Other then that I got nothing 😂

^ i agree. i'd likely take spidey. the uni-power flucutates wildly but it CAN be pretty uber at times. thor could win, but i like spidey's odds here.

Originally posted by dmills
And that's the thing. The unipower by its very nature is a plot device. It gives its user whatever measure of powers needed to accomplish a specific task. I mean it gave a baby reality manipulation powers and the baby turned a damn teddy bear into a giant monster to battle demons for goodness sake lol!

Aside from that, I'm thinking Spidey with his wits and combat style, but given equal or close to Thor level physical stats? All things equal I'm rolling with Spidey. A classic "if Batman had Superman's powers" type thing if you will. Other then that I got nothing 😂

Fair enough. I do recall the Unipower giving its various hosts the power needed to accomplish whatever they needed to do. By all intents and purposes, I feel Spidey was definitely a herald and could fight Thor for a time. But Mjolnir is a ***** to get around and its advantages are more than enough to prove troublesome for Spidey, and all things being equal without either of them holding back, I'm more inclined to go with Thor.

Originally posted by dmills
He overloaded his energy leeching. Unipower was gimped in that arc as well. Spidey vs Thor with equal physical stats? I'll roll with spidey.
Right, overpowered. Surfer was never in any real trouble that whole fight.

That arc was the one where Sue beat up Glads.

Plus, I just posted where Blastaar one shot killed a uni powered being...

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Right, overpowered. Surfer was never in any real trouble that whole fight.

That arc was the one where Sue beat up Glads.

Plus, I just posted where Blastaar one shot killed a uni powered being...

Cool.

Did you get that stuff I pmed you?

The Unipower boost scales with the hosts willpower.
If the host has a strong will, it will give him more power, so Blastaar one-shotting a host doesn't have to be the ultimate proof that the Unipower is not a serious deal.

The Unipower already boosted someone so greatly, that he was beating the crap out of the Juggernaut (physically!), just because the host wanted revenge.

Originally posted by Enzeru
The Unipower boost scales with the hosts willpower.
If the host has a strong will, it will give him more power, so Blastaar one-shotting a host doesn't have to be the ultimate proof that the Unipower is not a serious deal.

The Unipower already boosted someone so greatly, that he was beating the crap out of the Juggernaut (physically!), just because the host wanted revenge.

Was that ever said in comics?

He beat Juggernaut, not really physically though.

Originally posted by dmills
Cool.

Did you get that stuff I pmed you?

Yes, but then I realized I don't want to download winace/rar, so I never read it.

Thanks for the offer though.

Thor's willpower > Spider-Man's, anyway.