Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
If Collossunaut is Piotr's already class 100+ power PLUS the Cytorrak gem boost...........How can Juggs compete with that? Peter and Juggs were already pretty even. It would be like Juggs fighting 2x himself.
Collossunaut FTW........handily I might add.
Peter is not the same as he was when he fought Cain way back in that Bar. Some Marvel writer thought it prudent to give him a huge downgrade, and made his omnium physique (or whatever metal it is) into omnium skin. Pete used to be fully composed of that strong alloy, which Wolverine's claws used to bounce off of, and now Wolverine is making him bleed. Or he takes a blast to the chest that rips it open like tin.
The Colossus of today would never be able to go toe to toe with classic Juggernaut. This is why I said that we should wait on future appearances to see exactly how powerful he has become. To add to the idiocy, What WW Hulk did to his arms doesn't even make sense if it was only his skin that was made of alloy. Marvel shit in the pot on this one.
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
How can Juggs compete with that? Peter and Juggs were already pretty even. It would be like Juggs fighting 2x himself.Collossunaut FTW........handily I might add.
Pete (pre-power up) has never been even with Classic Juggernaut. They're not even in the same league.
Based on feats alone, Classic Juggernaut wins. Pete beats the living he'll out of Thunderbolts Juggernaut though.
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Pete (pre-power up) has never been even with Classic Juggernaut. They're not even in the same league.Based on feats alone, Classic Juggernaut wins. Pete beats the living he'll out of Thunderbolts Juggernaut though.
So when they had a bar room brawl, while Logan sat on the sidelines and watched was what? That fight wasn't a complete route in Cain's favor either.
While I think current Colossus is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I believe he more powerful than Namor.
I'm still wondering if Colossus had the full power when he fought Kuurth. As mentioned in New Excalibur, when a Juggernaut becomes apostate, a new avatar is chosen, but both are in a weakened state so that one can kill the other and claim the full power.
Originally posted by Ptr_GrifinWhatever happened to Cain after Fear?
While I think current Colossus is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I believe he more powerful than Namor.I'm still wondering if Colossus had the full power when he fought Kuurth. As mentioned in New Excalibur, when a Juggernaut becomes apostate, a new avatar is chosen, but both are in a weakened state so that one can kill the other and claim the full power.
Originally posted by Stoic
So when they had a bar room brawl, while Logan sat on the sidelines and watched was what? That fight wasn't a complete route in Cain's favor either.
I'm not sure what you're getting at? Pete was drunk and Cain knew this. He wanted to spend time with the girl, but Pete wanted to fight. Cain beat him pretty easily, and walked away once Pete was KO'd. I think he even offered to pay for the damage.