Count Abyss vs Shuma Gorath

Started by guy2221 pages

Count Abyss vs Shuma Gorath

CN

Count is at full power

Shuma easy.

CA

Count Abyss. If Gorath oculdn't even handle the Salem Seven and was actually humiliated by them, wtf is he gonna do vs CA?

Its in Abyss realm

Originally posted by zopzop
Count Abyss. If Gorath oculdn't even handle the Salem Seven and was actually humiliated by them, wtf is he gonna do vs CA?

Hahaha, Shuma-Gorath was weak and hungry in that instance.

Here I'll exemplify your argument:

"If Galactus couldn't even handle a simple spell from Dr. Strange, wtf is he gonna do vs Cyttorak?" 😱

Originally posted by CortSether
Hahaha, Shuma-Gorath was weak and hungry in that instance.

Here I'll exemplify your argument:

"If Galactus couldn't even handle a simple spell from Dr. Strange, wtf is he gonna do vs Cyttorak?" 😱

Show me Gorath winning a fight, then we'll talk. Oh and primitive ape-men don't count.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655810814.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655823914.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655857435.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655933441.jpg

who wins buddy

I think Shuma is meant to be portrayed as higher up. But since we have almost no feats for him/it, I guess Abyss wins be default.

see the neat scans

count is badass

hey, what are the lakes doin is kupcake that dumb

Originally posted by dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655810814.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655823914.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655857435.jpg
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/1323655933441.jpg

What's going on in those scans? I can barely make out the text.

Originally posted by zopzop
What's going on in those scans? I can barely make out the text.

From what I can glean, Abyss is getting out of his box. Nova gets knocked around by Abyss' energy and banged up hard and then Nova lets himself get infected with the TO virus so he can interface with the box and repair it, retrapping Abyss.

Edit:

I'm also quite saddened that Shuma is made so popular by Marvel vs. Capcom but gets no actual love from the comics.

I mean, if they can do massive, questionablely good arcs concerning guys like Mikaboshi and Asgard, why can't Shuma even get a single trade's worth of love?

Originally posted by zopzop
What's going on in those scans? I can barely make out the text.

Apologies for the quality of the scans gents. I'll try to get some higher quality ones shortly.

Edit