Zom Strange Vs Superman Fist Fight

Started by Colossus-Big C1 pages

Zom Strange Vs Superman Fist Fight

Who wins

Zom/Strange wins.

supes is strong eternal friend

As long as Strange isn't actively fighting AGAINST the Zomling's influence, Zom wins.

^ 👆

Superman gets turned to red and blue paste if Strange isn't fighting it.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ 👆

Superman gets turned to red and blue paste if Strange isn't fighting it.


He didn't look that impressive in the Chaos War though and he was said to be unleashed.

Didn't he beat hulk in the rematch? I'm not sure.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
He didn't look that impressive in the Chaos War though and he was said to be unleashed.
Well, he railed through Hulk again in the rematch. It was the two Oldstrong that defeated him, Skaar and Hiroim. And it was strongly suggested that their combined effort was greater than the sum of the parts.

That's how I reconcile it anyway.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Didn't he beat hulk in the rematch? I'm not sure.

I think Hulk had the upperhand until he was distracted and got socked, but Skaar and Hiroim took over and handled Zom so not the greatest of showings imo.

anyone got scans of the second fight?

Originally posted by The Sorrow
I think Hulk had the upperhand until he was distracted and got socked, but Skaar and Hiroim took over and handled Zom so not the greatest of showings imo.
Hulk didn't get distracted to my knowledge. Either way, have you seen two Oldstrong fight together? That's the only time to my knowledge and exactly what Hiroim pointed out. And we saw what two Oldstrong fighting against each other involved in Dark Son.
Originally posted by leonidas
anyone got scans of the second fight?
This is everything before Hiroim and Skaar took over:

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hulk didn't get distracted to my knowledge. Either way, have you seen two Oldstrong fight together? That's the only time to my knowledge and exactly what Hiroim pointed out. And we saw what two Oldstrong fighting against each other involved in Dark Son. This is everything before Hiroim and Skaar took over:


I always seemed to remember him being distracted. I think I meant the part where he punches Zom then turns to his family to run or what have you and Zom continues to attack.

Skaar is a powerhouse no doubt but Hiriom not so much and I think the ease in which he was wrecking Hulk in WWH I couldn't see Skaar and Hiriom doing the same to him is all.

^ Well clearly Hulk's full attention is on Zom Strange in the bottom panels of the second scan and next we see Hulk, he's sent flying.

Until you saw two Oldstrong fighting together and doing just that while Hulk is getting railed.

^ "unleashed" and not enough to defeat the still holding back hulk 🙂

A lot of blokes still owe some of us apologies

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Well clearly Hulk's full attention is on Zom Strange in the bottom panels of the second scan and next we see Hulk, he's sent flying.

Until you saw two Oldstrong fighting together and doing just that while Hulk is getting railed.


Yeah, I think when remembering the fight the panel of him having his back turned stuck in my mind.

Yeah true it's a meh point anyway really, I was just a bit underwhelmed with the showing of a supposed "unleashed" Zom I guess and was interested in your opinion.

People that unleashed "Zom" is really just the Zomling, the fraction of Zom that survived the LT's annihilation. I have proof too (I got the issue) but I need to find it and I'll post the scans if you want.

The only thing "unleashed" was the Zomling.