Lord Marvel vs Thor

Started by rotiart1 pages

Lord Marvel vs Thor

Two Lords
One outcome.

Battle in the Neutral zone
Cause it's like... Neutral.

Lord Marvel every single time.

Lord Marvel 10/10

hmm I think I remember a pretty long debate about this a while back. Thor does good but ultimately should lose.

Merge: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=550497&pagenumber=1

Mar-vell stomps.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Mar-vell stomps.

death killed lord

thor doesn't have that kind of powa

lord ftw

Lord Mar-Vell for the majority. It's not a stomp.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell for the majority. It's not a stomp.

Sorry Jake I've been dying to use that 😄 And it's a stomp, stop the Mar-vell hate! 🙁

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell for the majority. It's not a stomp.

👆 👆 Thor that defeated Glory has a chance.

Originally posted by zopzop

Sorry Jake I've been dying to use that 😄 And it's a stomp, stop the Mar-vell hate! 🙁

lmao

I actually really like Mar-Vell (and by extension, Lord Mar-Vell), so there's not hate involved. 😛

I agree that conventionally, Mar-Vell gets the majority of wins, but I don't see him "stomping" Thor into the ground. Thor's feats as a whole are too good for that to happen.

This was meant to be king Thor but meh. This is actually fun to watch you guys

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell for the majority. It's not a stomp.

👆

Was going to say this, but got beat to it.

Originally posted by rotiart
This was meant to be king Thor but meh. This is actually fun to watch you guys

In that case, King Thor would beat Lord Mar-Vell. Thor without the Odinforce or any amps would lose to Mar-Vell, but he'd give him a helluva fight.

Mar-vell and King Thor would be a pretty good fight with a slight edge to Mar-vell.

I'll just make the thread I intended. Didn't notice I left out the king.

Cana mod please merge this thread into the other one regular Thor and lord marvel thread indicated in by the hyperlink above. Thanks!

King thor would beat him. Lord Marvel would stomp regular thor.