Bullseye vs Mystique

Started by juggernaut741 pages

Bullseye vs Mystique

Each combatant has a knife for a weapon. Who wins?

I think Raven may edge this, because of her ability to shift vital organs out of harms way. I envisage the following scenario.
BE throws his knife as Mystique's heart. it goes in and she collapses. BE stands over Raven and leans down to gloat. "Your good but I'm MaUURRKK!!!!". Because Mystique shifted her heart out of harms way, she isn't really knocked out. When Bullseys gets too close she stabs him in the stomach, with her knife, and doesn't let up. Goodbye Bullseye

Can she shift her heart faster than BE can toss his dagger?

She can shift it out of the way of bullets - plus she's pretty fast in her own right.

Didn't know that.

Raven runs wild in this thread.

ms. darkholme schools mr, bulls eye