Vixen vs Mystique

Started by Supermutant1 pages

Vixen vs Mystique

vs

Normal versions.

Vixen

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Vixen

Vixen. BTW is she black again yet?

Originally posted by dmills
Vixen. BTW is she black again yet?

...did you mean to say "back again?" Or was that a Freudian slip? 😛

Because she's in JLI, and she's still African.

^^^ Yes I meant back but for some reason my smartphone insists on "correcting" certain words lol. Sometimes the "corrections" are laughably off.

Speaking of her ethnicity, I do seem to recall a small bit of controversy at her being depicted as white for a time or some such.

Vixen destroys her.

Yeah, Vixen wins pretty hard here.

Originally posted by dmills
^^^ Yes I meant back but for some reason my smartphone insists on "correcting" certain words lol. Sometimes the "corrections" are laughably off.

Speaking of her ethnicity, I do seem to recall a small bit of controversy at her being depicted as white for a time or some such.

It was the hair. And it was stupid, tbh. Women being silly.

Originally posted by -Pr-
It was the hair. And it was stupid, tbh. Women being silly.

Dear lord. Are you serious?

Originally posted by dmills
Dear lord. Are you serious?

They were complaining because she had "white hair" basically. She lost the dreads etc, and it was all sexist and mysoginist just because benes was on art.

Retarded.

Originally posted by -Pr-
They were complaining because she had "white hair" basically. She lost the dreads etc, and it was all sexist and mysoginist just because benes was on art.

Retarded.

Funny how I've never heard those complaints about Storm's depiction. Oh well.

Originally posted by dmills
Funny how I've never heard those complaints about Storm's depiction. Oh well.

lol, yup.

Gail Simone had this to say: http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=213600&page=3

Examples of Vixen using her powers
from her respect thread
1. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2086764-armoredbeetle.jpg

2. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2086765-vixen_flash.jpg

3. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135439-vixenamazo1.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135441-vixenamazo2.jpg

4. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2086768-vixen.jpg

5. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2112061-vixen.jpg

6.http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2117816-vixenfireflee.jpg

7.http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135111-vixenvenom.jpg

8.http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135442-vixena1a.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135443-vixena1b.jpg

9.http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135444-vixena2a.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135445-vixena2b.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135446-vixena2c.jpg

10.http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135474-avixen1.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135476-avixen2.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2135477-avixen3.jpg

This one doesn't count, but what the heck:
11.http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2134874-vixenglcopy.jpg