The Sphinx and Thanos vs Hyperstorm and Tyrant (depowered)

Started by dmills1 pages

The Sphinx and Thanos vs Hyperstorm and Tyrant (depowered)

Thanos and the enigmatic Sphinx team up to take on The Tyrant and Hyperstorm. Battle takes place on Taa II. Go!

Sphinx from "Mighty Morphen Power Rangers" stomps, add goldar and its an overkill

Re: The Sphinx and Thanos vs Hyperstorm and Tyrant (depowered)

Originally posted by dmills
Thanos and the enigmatic Sphinx team up to take on The Tyrant and Hyperstorm. Battle takes place on Taa II. Go!

Team 2 ridicustomps Team 1.

Originally posted by zopzop
Team 2 ridicustomps Team 1.

Who beats the sphincter?

Originally posted by dmills
Who beats the sphincter?

as i recall the red ranger defeated him but only in the megazords fight

😂

🙂

Re: Re: The Sphinx and Thanos vs Hyperstorm and Tyrant (depowered)

Originally posted by zopzop
Team 2 ridicustomps Team 1.

👆

Based of what happened the last time Tyrant fought on Taa 2, Team Thanos has absolutely no prayer whatsoever...

Team 2 100000000000000000000/10 without effort...

how many stones does the sphinx have

and wats the riddle of the sphinx

The spite in this thread is so great that Quan will shy away from the subject matter completely; mark my words...

💃

Yeah. It's obvious yall don't know who the Sphinx is if you think its spite in favor of team 2. But so be it.

Originally posted by dmills
Yeah. It's obvious yall don't know who the Sphinx is if you think its spite in favor of team 2. But so be it.

I know exactly who the Sphinx is...

But I also know that Taa 2 is the single greatest energy source in the universe (as per Reed Richards) and Tyrant was able to command it at will in the presence of its master...

So yeah, Team 1 gets spite-stomped...

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I know exactly who the Sphinx is...

But I also know that Taa 2 is the single greatest energy source in the universe (as per Reed Richards) and Tyrant was able to command it at will in the presence of its master...

So yeah, Team 1 gets spite-stomped...

The Sphinx blinks and the Tyrant goes back to the state before Galactus created him. Game over.

Originally posted by dmills
The Sphinx blinks and the Tyrant goes back to the state before Galactus created him. Game over.

I told you Quanchi would avoid this thread like the plague; his utter silence is absolute confirmation that this is a spite thread against Thanos in every sense...

😂

💃

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I told you Quanchi would avoid this thread like the plague; his utter silence is absolute confirmation that this is a spite thread against Thanos in every sense...

😂

💃

That wasn't my intention. I was genuinely intrigued by the potential match up. However, after seeing him say Thanos can now take Galactus...

Hyperstorm wipes the floor with team 1.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Hyperstorm wipes the floor with team 1.

😂

The Sphinx would tap Johnathan's ass. And I mean literally look back into time and rearrange it so that he's Rachael's baby daddy instead of Franklin.

i dont know man the red ranger did own Sphinx ass so...

Originally posted by dmills
That wasn't my intention. I was genuinely intrigued by the potential match up. However, after seeing him say Thanos can now take Galactus...

His fanaticism for Thanos is unlimited...