Originally posted by janus77
hey, thanks for replying.I've never seen Umar actually fight, I guess she's more of a Dr. Strange character than the comics I read/peruse.
Who does she normally go up against?
She is above Strange by a good margin. From what I read and seen of her,she is more powerful than Dormammu.
Originally posted by carver9
She is above Strange by a good margin. From what I read and seen of her,she is more powerful than Dormammu.
Just picked her because she seemed powerful and looked quite tasty. Only seen her in Hulk Heart Of The Monster.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Spite.
2) Umar breaks her.
3) Depends on what Diana has. More physical strength and an axe won't do anything against Umar from what I've read.
Yea, her best weapon remains the lasso. Armor and a lot more toughness and strength matters a lot against most foes, but against Umar it's not going to be about that too much.
Still, all those buffs might give her more time to use the lasso.