Superboy vs Invincible

Started by cdtm1 pages

Superboy vs Invincible

Who wins?

invincible....more ruthless

Current Superboy is very, very ruthless and a far departure from his pre-reboot counterpart.

Originally posted by Konton
Current Superboy is very, very ruthless and a far departure from his pre-reboot counterpart.

really?...i havent read much superboy reboot stuff, id like to see that. Still do u feel he is as savage as invincible?

.

Mark puts his fingers in conner's nose then face plants him

I would say currently Invincible is above Superboy

waiting on more feats from sb

i hope that's carl carnivean if so look out if not silly dc

What exactly has invincible done that would put him on the level of classic conner?

Originally posted by guy222
waiting on more feats from sb

i hope that's carl carnivean if so look out if not silly dc

Is Superboy even a Class 100? He easily lifter 2 tons in his last book, but I wonder how he'd do with 50 or more?

His tk augments his other attributes but we dont know his limit yet

Originally posted by iceman24567
His tk augments his other attributes but we dont know his limit yet

Like Guy said. I still have to see more of his feats. Two tons is a far stretch in comparison to millions of tons

Originally posted by iceman24567
His tk augments his other attributes but we dont know his limit yet

He's supposed to have a Kryptonians abilities on top of the TK, so he should at least be in the class 100 range..

I think that's a retcon on how his powers worked though.. Back in the Reign of the Superman days, his TK was supposed to simulate strength and durability, which is why energy weapons could hurt him, because he could only TTK solid objects (His clone was somehow able to affect energy though, and I think Superboy learned how to resist energy as well..)

Originally posted by Sirius77
What exactly has invincible done that would put him on the level of classic conner?

Every fight he has had after conquest.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Every fight he has had after conquest.

Interesting. I stopped reading after conquest, but I read bits and pieces of invincible war. Specifically though, what has he done feat-wise, like lifting, speed, durability etc?

Mark was getting ready to fight Allen in the last issue until the king jumped in. That would've been a nice test of his progress thus far.

Originally posted by Sirius77
Interesting. I stopped reading after conquest, but I read bits and pieces of invincible war. Specifically though, what has he done feat-wise, like lifting, speed, durability etc?

orbital powerbomb while impaled with an arm

He then went on to win that fight via neck break/strangulation

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
orbital powerbomb while impaled with an arm

He then went on to win that fight via neck break/strangulation

Oh, are you talking about Mark's fight with Conquest where he head-butted him to death? Well, yeah I get that he's a brutal fighter, but I always have trouble placing him in terms of physical stats.

Originally posted by Sirius77
Oh, are you talking about Mark's fight with Conquest where he head-butted him to death? Well, yeah I get that he's a brutal fighter, but I always have trouble placing him in terms of physical stats.

No he had a second conquest fight later on off of earth

it got even more brutal

Did his thigh get broken in that fight or am I thinking about the previous one again, because I do recall something about strangulation, but it's been a while lol.