Wayverine vs Batman

Started by cdtm2 pages

Wayverine vs Batman

Daniel Ways Wolverine vs Batman, h2h.

Who wins?

Re: Wayverine vs Batman

Originally posted by cdtm
Daniel Ways Wolverine vs Batman, h2h.

Who wins?

Lol probably Batman.

^Why?

Batkick ko's Wolverine.

That depends.. Does Batman get a sword? Because if he does he can throw at Wayverine and knock him out with a freaking hande so tell me who do YOU think wins this?

Info on Wayverine?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Info on Wayverine? [/B]
Wayverine got ko'ed by a wooden sword handle thrown by Romulus..

Wolverine's reaction was pathetic and he froze in place.

Originally posted by Nietzschean
Wayverine got ko'ed by a wooden sword handle thrown by Romulus..

Wolverine's reaction was pathetic and he froze in place.

Really?

I wonder who let that bit slip past the Marvel Censors?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]

Really?

I wonder who let that bit slip past the Marvel Censors? [/B]

That's a SUPERB question.... I have a feeling he was friends with their entire editorial staff.... I can't find any other explanation behind the whole of the Origins run than that.

lol @ thread

Does anyone have this scan?

😆

I'm starting to get why Wolverine fans hate Daniel Way.

But that's hilarious.

Yeah I recall that ish. I think they wrote wolve that way because it was right after that whole Angel/Walking Skeleton debacle and they wanted to "down play" Wolvies HF for a little bit..

and that story arc ran on for way to long and was total crap.

Originally posted by Nietzschean


Thing I never get is how did he get hit by it, he literally had to turn into it.

Originally posted by Flyattractor

and that story arc ran on for way to long and was total crap.[/color] [/B]


Concepts were amazing, but the execution was terrible.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Thing I never get is how did he get hit by it, he literally had to turn into it.
obviously Romulus has low level TK. 🙄

Lol. honestly I looking at the angle of the throw and it does not match up at all. the sword would have passed him. Artist dropped the ball on that one lol.

Its obviously martial arts lols

Sword-o-rang fu

Oh God... My rememberer it happening but seeing this page again.. think my brain blocked out most of the details.