Originally posted by Glorificus
Pressure points and body reading + near bullet-time reflexes for the two should give them ample opportunities to test out strikes against him and dodge incoming strikes no?
Do pressu points work against Reed? I was under the impression it pin someone of even Karnak level and even then I'm not sure.
Originally posted by rotiart
Do pressu points work against Reed? I was under the impression it pin someone of even Karnak level and even then I'm not sure.
I wasn't sure either, but unless Reed curls up into a ball, then the two are at least fast enough to run circles around him and test out what works and what doesn't, I would think.
Originally posted by Glorificus
I wasn't sure either, but unless Reed curls up into a ball, then the two are at least fast enough to run circles around him and test out what works and what doesn't, I would think.
And Reed could stretch his hand out to the size of a pick up to give no space for them to dodge to?
Heck I'd see spiderman with his level of strength having a difficult time with Reed, much less people at peak human level.
Originally posted by rotiart
And Reed could stretch his hand out to the size of a pick up to give no space for them to dodge to?Heck I'd see spiderman with his level of strength having a difficult time with Reed, much less people at peak human level.
I'm not sure..
If Reeds perception and reaction time are > Spidey or Cass. They might be able to just sprint to him before he gets a chance to change his shape in that way.
There's been stories where Cass even had the blur trail being her of a super speedster, knocking bad guys off their feet as she plowed through them.