Rank the Bat-family

Started by AlmightyKfish2 pages

Rank the Bat-family

Rank the Bat-family in terms of their fighting skill...

Personally I think it's something like:

Cassie/Batman
Nightwing
Tim/Jason/Babs (pre KJ)
Damien
Stephanie/Huntress
Babs (post KJ)

and if I've made any glaring omissions feel free to add to the lists..

Re: Rank the Bat-family

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Rank the Bat-family in terms of their fighting skill...

Personally I think it's something like:

Cassie/Batman
Nightwing
Tim/Jason/Babs (pre KJ)
Damien
Stephanie/Huntress
Babs (post KJ)

and if I've made any glaring omissions feel free to add to the lists..

Cass
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bruce/Dick
.
.
Everyone else.

Bruce

1- Batman
2- We don't care about the rest. Only Batman.

Jason is getting a good push lately and training under some formidable teachers.

Re: Rank the Bat-family

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Rank the Bat-family in terms of their fighting skill...

Personally I think it's something like:

Cassie/Batman
Nightwing
Tim/Jason/Babs (pre KJ)
Damien
Stephanie/Huntress
Babs (post KJ)

and if I've made any glaring omissions feel free to add to the lists..

Babs is way too high in there. Pre-KJ, she didn't have high level martial arts training, and in fact got her best training while wheelchair bound, from Richard Dragon.

Also Huntress should be higher, she's pretty tough.

I'd say-
Cassie/Batman
Nightwing
Jason
Tim/Huntress
Stephanie/Damien
Babs (Current)
Babs (Original)

and I'm not quite sure where current Babs is but she is apparently having some problem because even though she knows a lot of moves they aren't all in her muscle memory with her new legs, so I'd take Batgirl Steph over her too. With practice she should get better.

There's Nightwing....too early to place him though.

IMO:

Pre-Flashpoint:

1. Azrael (Michael Lane)
2. Cassandra Cain
3. Batman
4. Azrael (Jean Paul Valley)
5. Nightwing
6. Red Hood
7. Terry Mcginnis
8. Batwoman
9. Red Robin
10. Damian Wayne

DCnU

1. Cassandra Cain
2. Batman
3. Jason Todd
4. Azrael (Jean Paul Valley)
5. Dick Grayson
6. Terry Mcginnis
7. Damian Wayne
8. Tim Drake
9. Batwoman

Bruce / Cass
Dick
Tim / Jason
Damien / Barb
Paralyzed Barb
Steph

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Bruce / Cass
Dick
Tim / Jason
Damien / Barb
Paralyzed Barb
Steph

Current Jason is above Grayson.

Batman
Cassie
Nightwing
Damian
Red Hood
Tim
Barbara

Jason owned shiva, while Nightwing lost.

Grayson defeated Bruce in their bloody battle "to the end" in the batcave 😛

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Grayson defeated Bruce in their bloody battle "to the end" in the batcave 😛

Jason beat Batman in a flashback, too.

And Damian did in the movie.

Re: Rank the Bat-family

1. Batman
2. Nightwing
3. Cassie
4. Jason
5. Tim
6. Huntress
7. Barbara

Lol, women the last. Such discrimination. Much wow.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lol, women the last. Such discrimination. Much wow.

3. Cassie

😛

Cassie doesn't really count; she has that metahuman-esque ability to read moves.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cassie doesn't really count; she has that metahuman-esque ability to read moves.

So a metahuman is not a Woman? Look at this sexist! 😛