HOTM Hulk vs GW Doomsday

Started by TheHulk2 pages

HOTM Hulk vs GW Doomsday

No BRF,This Fight Takes Place In Hell,CISLESS And Both Fighting At Best.

Re: HOTM Hulk vs GW Doomsday

Originally posted by TheHulk
No BRF,This Fight Takes Place In Hell,CISLESS And Both Fighting At Best.

What's BRF. 😕

Re: Re: HOTM Hulk vs GW Doomsday

Originally posted by abhilegend
What's BRF. 😕
Battle Removal From Field 😮

Re: Re: Re: HOTM Hulk vs GW Doomsday

Originally posted by TheHulk
Battle Removal From Field 😮
😆 That was actually a really good playoff there

Before retards think?> Hulk

Re: Re: Re: Re: HOTM Hulk vs GW Doomsday

Originally posted by Newjak
😆 That was actually a really good playoff there
💃

Originally posted by TheHulk
Battle Removal From Field 😮

Nice try but that's BRFF.😛

Originally posted by abhilegend
Nice try but that's BRFF.😛
Battlefield Is One Word So Whumy I Add "F"

Originally posted by TheHulk
Battlefield Is One Word So Whumy I Add "F"

Excuses, excuses.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Excuses, excuses.
blowup

I'm ganna have to go with Hulk here, he's just to strong

Which Hell?

Originally posted by abhilegend
What's BRF. 😕

I think that would be BARF.

Originally posted by Stoic
I think that would be BARF.

😂

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Which Hell?
My Hell 😄

Very good!

/bump

Originally posted by abhilegend
Nice try but that's BRFF.😛

😂

Hulk

Originally posted by TheHulk
/bump

Did you simultaneously both bump and end this thread

😑

That's awesome