DC's Young Trinity Vs Marvel's Big 3

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

DC's Young Trinity Vs Marvel's Big 3

Bart Allen (as Flash)

Kyle Rayner

Blue Beetle (Pre-Flashpoint)

vs

Thor

Hulk (Current)

Iron Man

Hulk

loses?

Marvel dominates here.

Originally posted by Odekahn
Marvel dominates here.

I doubt it. It would be interesting to say the least. Bart (adult) was dodging and smacked around Zoom. With ease, IIRC.

Hulk gets stomped.

Hulk punches their faces ftw

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I doubt it. It would be interesting to say the least. Bart (adult) was dodging and smacked around Zoom. With ease, IIRC.
That was when Bart had absorbed the entire speed force. THAT 'version' would solo the other team.

Originally posted by Galan007
That was when Bart had absorbed the entire speed force. THAT 'version' would solo the other team.

Ok, fine. The same could be said about Kyle Rayner with the Ion powers. But that's not what was specified, and as is, I say Marvel takes this 8/10.

Originally posted by Galan007
That was when Bart had absorbed the entire speed force. THAT 'version' would solo the other team.

Yeah, he was quite the beast. Do you think he's the most formidable of ALL the speedsters?

^ Absolutely.

lol marvel fanboys...flash solos easy

Originally posted by Galan007
That was when Bart had absorbed the entire speed force. THAT 'version' would solo the other team.
that version solos most things
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Absolutely.
debateable. I'd argue Barry as superior because last I checked Bart isn't the one generating the speedforce.

marvel

Originally posted by Uriel005
debateable. I'd argue Barry as superior because last I checked Bart isn't the one generating the speedforce.

He generates it but his speed doesn't seem as high, and he doesn't hold it all.

Originally posted by Q99
He generates it but his speed doesn't seem as high, and he doesn't hold it all.
Responsible for splitting DC into 3 separate timelines... because he was running too fast when trying to stop his mothers death. No I'd say Barry is faster and after Rebirth definitely had the most speedforce control of the flashes barring Bart's become the speedforce,

Originally posted by Uriel005
that version solos most things debateable. I'd argue Barry as superior because last I checked Bart isn't the one generating the speedforce.
Bart tooled Zoom. Barry got shit stomped by him.

Hulk calls up Batman to deal with Bart

Originally posted by Galan007
Bart tooled Zoom. Barry got shit stomped by him.

Exactly.

Heck, Wally with a boost from Jesse was able to beat Zoom too. Just being the generator doesn't mean one's the best at it.