I wonder if something like this might work on WBH.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
^ Apparently you didn't get the memo. WBH his IMMUNE to transmutation.
...upnoneermm
DC
Don CorleoneDuck Butt Donaldo
^I didn't get the memo. This is going to cost my personal assistant his job. 😐
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
I'll have carver come in here and drops some knowledge on you fools, then. uhuh
MIS
Mistress-DeathRestricted
Originally posted by Galan007 ^ Apparently you didn't get the memo. WBH his IMMUNE to transmutation.
...upnoneermm
And physical,mental and energy attacks
DMI
dmillsCenturion Prime
Originally posted by Mistress-Death And physical,mental and energy attacks
😂
ODE
Odekahn7399
Genis wins. Just cause there's way too many Hulk threads going on right now.
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
what exactly were insane genis's feats??
CAR
carver9Senior Member
So many Hulk threads and 90% of them are made by Mistress.
LIL
lilshogunSenior Member
Hulk rips his head before Genis becomes cookoo
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by lilshogun Hulk rips his head before Genis becomes cookoo
?
HUN
hunbu04Senior Member
If WB Hulk is immune to transmutation, and energy attack than why is it stated that the Skyfather is vaporize him with but a mere taught in incredible hulk 621.
PIL
PillarofOsirisSenior Member
In the name of all that is holy, can a moderator please close this thread? This is one of the dumbest threads I've EVER SEEN. Genis takes this 1,000,000,000/1,000,000,000
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Originally posted by Mistress-Death And physical,mental and energy, attacks