Thought Robot vs Lucifer Morningstar

Started by Jynocidus2 pages

Thought Robot vs Lucifer Morningstar

something bigger than the DC continuity apparently

vs

a being with powers comparable to "god" inside of a continuity

Lucifer, IMO

This is so interesting to see if the posters who always say it adapts somehow argue Lucy wins just because.

Personally, I view Mandrakk I as superior to Lucifer. Therefore the CA would be superior by proxy.

Originally posted by quanchi112
This is so interesting to see if the posters who always say it adapts somehow argue Lucy wins just because.

I think the winner of this is going to be subjective, as there's no clear comparison or related characters to gauge from.

I wouldn't argue with someone who went with CA Superman, I just personally feel otherwise.

I think thought robot wins. It was fighting a threat implied to be bigger than the DC continuity in its entirety. That includes the presence and the angels.

If they think the story of superman is that big, so be it. Not knocking Supes in anyway but...it is what it is.

Originally posted by Cogito
I think the winner of this is going to be subjective, as there's no clear comparison or related characters to gauge from.

I wouldn't argue with someone who went with CA Superman, I just personally feel otherwise.

Just like the winner of the thought robot is subjective in every thread. Lucy somehow overcoming something most argue adapts to any threat is just being biased. I never believed it adapts to anything and attaching a no limits fallacy. It's silly and I am smart.

Originally posted by Galan007
Personally, I view Mandrakk I as superior to Lucifer. Therefore the CA would be superior by proxy.

Do you see Mandrakk as superior to Michael?

Eh, if Lucifer is capable of manipulating any force in creation (provided it has been created), I wouldn't be surprised if he bested or other subverted the thought robot.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Eh, if Lucifer is capable of manipulating any force in creation (provided it has been created), I wouldn't be surprised if he bested or other subverted the thought robot.

Exactly. This is infinite reality warping power vs. adapt to anything on the fly.

How do you choose the winner?

Meh. You guess.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Do you see Mandrakk as superior to Michael?

Morrison basically presented the Monitors as above everything, seeing the multiverse as germs.. They had weapons that dwarfed galaxies, as I recall, and fired reality blitzing missiles and other weird tech.

And the story in general was kind of fourth wall breaking..

It's hard to say where Michael, Lucifer, and Presence stand next to what Morrison set up though...

Lucifer imo. Btw Mandrakk got consumed by the void, Lucifer not so much.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Do you see Mandrakk as superior to Michael?
Tough call. I think Mandrakk would have a much better chance of beating Michael, then Michael would have at beating him.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Just like the winner of the thought robot is subjective in every thread. Lucy somehow overcoming something most argue adapts to any threat is just being biased. I never believed it adapts to anything and attaching a no limits fallacy. It's silly and I am smart.

The Thought Robot didn't adapt to Death if I remember.

Originally posted by quanchi112
I never believed it adapts to anything and attaching a no limits fallacy. It's silly and I am smart.
Originally posted by quanchi112
I base my opinion off the comics I wish more posters were as honorable as myself.

😐

Originally posted by Igniz
The Thought Robot didn't adapt to Death if I remember.
I need to leaf through arc. Most of these arcs I haven't read in years.
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
😐
🙂

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Do you see Mandrakk as superior to Michael?

I'd go with CA on this one. The Monitors seemed to be "outside" of creation and were analogous to the authors. And considering that an author (Monitor) wrote the story of Lucifer I would say they are superior to him.

Originally posted by ares834
I'd go with CA on this one. The Monitors seemed to be "outside" of creation and were analogous to the authors. And considering that an author (Monitor) wrote the story of Lucifer I would say they are superior to him.

Who created the Monitors?

Don't know. Maybe the Overmonitor?