Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't AM's tp only work on people because of the shared evolutionary ancestor between humans and sea life?
Ronan isn't human, he's an alien. Who's to say that the Kree evolved in the same way humans did?
I'm giving it to Ronan because I don't know if the TP will even work on him and if it don't, AM is dead.
Originally posted by zopzop
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't AM's tp only work on people because of the shared evolutionary ancestor between humans and sea life?Ronan isn't human, he's an alien. Who's to say that the Kree evolved in the same way humans did?
I'm giving it to Ronan because I don't know if the TP will even work on him and if it don't, AM is dead.
No; it can and has worked on aliens before.
--
Far as the thread goes, outside of telepathy I'm not sure how it would go. Ronan does appear to me to be somewhat physically superior to Arthur, at least in terms of strength, and with that hammer of his I'm thinking he'd have the advantage.
I think the only controversial thing about this thread are the comments playing it off as a spite-stomp. Even in forum settings, very, very few fights are utter ragestomps in comics when considering characters in the same tier neighborhood. Even "clear" victories are generally not stomps.
I don't think anyone will stick with a base non-tp Arthur in this fight. But to suggest it wouldn't be a well-fought battle worthy of a comic "showdown" cover or some such is downplaying him.
Ronan wins consistently and surely, though not easily.