Exodus vs Sinestro (Yellow-Lantern)

Started by Stoic1 pages

Exodus vs Sinestro (Yellow-Lantern)

Who wins?

Exodus kills him. Good fight though.

Toss up IMO.

How good is Sinestro's TP resistance BTW?

Originally posted by Glorificus
Toss up IMO.

How good is Sinestro's TP resistance BTW?

He scoffed at a rookie Hal Jordan for having a hard time with Hector Hammond.... as he pwned HH. I'd say his TP resistance are pretty good.

I say Sinestro takes this.

Originally posted by Odekahn
I say Sinestro takes this.

Why?

Exodus has become a natural beast. It took an amped Hope, Rachel, and amped Rogue along with XMen members to defeat him and they didn't even do it straight up...they had to set up a plan. Hope even commented that Exodus is the most powerful being she has encountered.

I would like to add that Rogue was amped off of kid Gladiator, Exodus, and Phoenix like Rachel powers. Hope was amped off of Rachel powers, the XMen, and Exodus powers and then you have Rachel there as well attacking him. This isn't going to go well for Sinestro.

my money is on sinestro.

Originally posted by Stoic
Why?

Because of the ridiculousness of the power ring, and because Sinestro knows every trick in the book. Putting a bubble around someone's head and sucking the oxygen out of their lungs so they can't think and suffocate is absolutely ruthless. I just think over all he's got this. Not easily, but I pick him to win this matchup.

Originally posted by Odekahn
Because of the ridiculousness of the power ring, and because Sinestro knows every trick in the book. Putting a bubble around someone's head and sucking the oxygen out of their lungs so they can't think and suffocate is absolutely ruthless. I just think over all he's got this. Not easily, but I pick him to win this matchup.

Is there a possibility that Exodus could put Sinestro on the defensive, with all things considered?

Originally posted by Stoic
Is there a possibility that Exodus could put Sinestro on the defensive, with all things considered?

It's possible, sure. But I don't think his TP is going to help him against Sinestro. His telekenetic abilities don't trump Sinestro's ability to create anything he can think of with the ring, imo. And then you have shields and energy projection which Sinestro also possesses.

But I do believe he could put Sinestro on the defensive considering his healing factor. If he can drag the fight out and survive long enough for Sinestro's ring to run out of juice, he'll pick up the win.

Sinestro.

Sinestro.

While Exodus was holding back he wasnt trying to really harm anyone and they had to depower him and steal a portion of his power and yet they had to use Hope and a lot of other X-men to beat him I still give it to Sinestro.Unless someone shows me some super duper Kid Gladiator feats that will change my mind.

Sinestro. not sure about the tp resistance of the gl's though...might be exodus only shot.

I changed my mind Exodus.

If he keeps teleporting around an uses tk and psi blast while trying to mess with Sinestro's concentration he can win.
Like this:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/zoneempire010.jpg/
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11127157/011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11127160/012.jpg.html
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z259/almightykfish/?action=view&current=img022.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/456/uncannyxmen30708qq7.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/uncannyxmen3071314yb6.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/uncannyxmen30715lk9.jpg/

Sinestro operates on a slightly higher level

If Exodus goes between the moment it is a guaranteed win against Sinistro.
iirc Exodus has only done it like twice so not sure if it is within his CIS to do it consistently.

It would still be a good fight either way and I probably give it to Sinistro but I dont think HH is comparable to Exodus in Telepathy. I could see Exodus finding a way to bypass Sinistro's shields..

Originally posted by Nietzschean
If Exodus goes between the moment it is a guaranteed win against Sinistro.
iirc Exodus has only done it like twice so not sure if it is within his CIS to do it consistently.

It would still be a good fight either way and I probably give it to Sinistro but I dont think HH is comparable to Exodus in Telepathy. I could see Exodus finding a way to bypass Sinistro's shields..

He's not going to beat Sinestro with TP. If he's going to win, it's going to have to be by sheer power (which I feel Sinestro is more powerful) or by surviving and outlasting Sinestro (his best bet imo). Sinestro is every bit as cunning and is extremely ruthless.