Forerunner & Essence Vs Gamora & Mantis

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Forerunner & Essence Vs Gamora & Mantis


vs


Who is Essence?

(either way the green chicks are hotter)

Daughter of Durca from the All-Caste. Master assassins. She recently fought Starfire, Jason, and Roy. She is linked somehow to Trigon and is practically immortal. well, nothing from earth can kill her. She has smoke type powers and can turn invisible and teleport.

Thanks for the info

Gamora/mantis

Forerunner's pretty good. knocked Monarch down with a kick and pinned him.

Monarch didn't even budge when Supermen and GL's were attacking him...

Plus she did well against alt universe JLA characters, including a magic using Superman.

Also, Donna Troy hurt her hand hitting her, so she's durable too..

As I recall from her history, the Forerunner's are products of Martian and Saturn dna, so she "should" be uber.

Yea, Forerunner's got a little of everything in her. Some DNA from other species too.

I'd say team 1 takes this. Forerunner's the strongest one here.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Forerunner's got a little of everything in her. Some DNA from other species too.

I'd say team 1 takes this. Forerunner's the strongest one here.

I'd say Essence would give her a run for her money. Her mist would keep her at bay.