Iron Man vs Batman With a Twist

Started by Joshua12771 pages

Iron Man vs Batman With a Twist

It's not batman and Iron man fighting here, its Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark.

Scenario:
Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark are at a conference for rich people, and while there laughing and discussing about how they use all their money to help build awesome suits and technology other than helping the police force or charities. (They know each others identities)
Then Tony says, "Oh Bruce, if only you where as rich as me"
Bruce is annoyed at this and says back "I am richer than you Tony"
This sparks an argument, so who is richer?

Currently, I think Stark isn't as rich as he once was. At his financial prime, though, I think Stark would have more wealth than Wayne.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Currently, I think Stark isn't as rich as he once was. At his financial prime, though, I think Stark would have more wealth than Wayne.
Shut up. Bruce is who Tony wants to be when he grows up. sneer

Re: Iron Man vs Batman With a Twist

Originally posted by Joshua1277
Then Tony says, "Oh Bruce, if only you where as rich as me"
Then Bruce knocks him out cold.

I think Tony has more money, but because Bruce expends a lot of his cheese picking hot babes and little boys off the street 😄

Originally posted by biensalsa
I think Tony has more money, but because Bruce expends a lot of his cheese picking hot babes and little boys off the street 😄

lol

Right now, I think that Bruce is the richiest of the two

lolz.. Stark is a drunk nowadays so Wayne will just offer him a drink and watch as Stark falls down on the floor asleep for several hours, then Wayne will just loot the remaining assets from Stark's companies