WBH vs Depowered Tyrant (h2h)

Started by Estacado1 pages

WBH vs Depowered Tyrant (h2h)

Fight of the year!

Tyrant beats him like a redheaded stepchild.

Tyrant has the power set to make this a very short lived conflict. This is why he wins this. Now if he fought the way that he fought Thanos, and did not use his upper level exotic powers, he would be in for a fight.

Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant has the power set to make this a very short lived conflict. This is why he wins this. Now if he fought the way that he fought Thanos, and did not use his upper level exotic powers, he would be in for a fight.
Its h2h brah

WBH wins.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Its h2h brah

H2H like I said would be a good fight. The thing here is that titles seem to supersede actual feats. Thus this entire thing comes down to opinion. I guarantee that the reason most people say Tyrant wins this, is based off of his title, and how well he did against Galactus, Thanos, and the other heroes when he first met them.

Re: WBH vs Depowered Tyrant (h2h)

Originally posted by Estacado
Fight of the year!

Not really. Tyrant shits on him, then flushes.

Tyrant

Hulk

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk

Loses.

Originally posted by Odekahn
Loses.

His foot up Tyrant's @%$

Re: Re: WBH vs Depowered Tyrant (h2h)

Originally posted by Sundipped
Not really. Tyrant shits on him, then forgets to flush.

Fixed 🙂

Re: Re: Re: WBH vs Depowered Tyrant (h2h)

Originally posted by Cogito
Fixed 🙂

Gotta flush him or else he regenerates. In which case Tyrant would just be continously shitting on him.

Well, since Carver and Stoic are voting for Tyrant, I'm voting for Tyrant too!
😄

Split Or WBH....What I JUst Said Was Insane I Know...

Tyrant is the only correct answer.

Tyrant wins.

And lol at "how Tyrant fought Thanos" as if wasnt trying, ffs.