Who has the best Mental Defense against attacks..

Started by KuRuPT Thanosi2 pages

Who has the best Mental Defense against attacks..

Mantis
Moondragon
Xavier
Cable
Thanos
MM
Seid

Iron Fist.

Thanos

the foreigner

I agree with everything said in this thread.

Please close this

to break the tie: the foreigner would do it without spilling his pinot noir

According to "comic logic" anyone that's either crazy or really mad. So a tantruming six year old would defy even the greatest psion! 😘

Thanos. I can't think of a single psychic for whom a mental attack is even a viable tactic to slow him down.

On the flip side, everyone else on the list has more potent psychic offense.

Thanos or Darkseid

Thanos

Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Thanos. I can't think of a single psychic for whom a mental attack is even a viable tactic to slow him down.

On the flip side, everyone else on the list has more potent psychic offense.

Who has tried?

Originally posted by Mindset
Who has tried?

Moondragon with the mind gem, and she failed

Moondragon sucks.

Originally posted by Mindset
Moondragon sucks.

Doctor Doom suck.

Originally posted by Mindset
Who has tried?

Most recently, the combined efforts of Moondragon, Cosmo and Mantis had no effect on him.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doctor Doom suck.

And here's the proof:

There.

Look at it.

I SAID, LOOK AT IT!

Dr. Christian Troy is a pimp.

I don't see what's wrong.

Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Most recently, the combined efforts of Moondragon, Cosmo and Mantis had no effect on him.
Suck. Suck. Suck.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I agree with everything said in this thread.

Please close this

Especially Iron Fist right? 😎

Originally posted by Mindset
Dr. Christian Troy is a pimp.

I don't see what's wrong.

It's not Christian Troy.

It's Doctor Doom. You have to stop to denial it. It's right here.

Don't worry. You'll heal from that violent heartbreak.