It was stated that Zuras was the most powerful un-amplified Eternal, that's the key word. Thanos underwent an augmentation process in a far weaker body before he died, and has been given at the very least two upgrades since then. I'm still undecided on this but there is evidence to suggest that Thanos may be able to walk all over Zuras.
Lets also not forget.. Thanos is a MUTANT Eternal.. who is naturally bigger and stronger than other Eternals. He looks more like a deviant than an Eternal... Thus him being labeled a mutant. That, and the fact that he put himself through further physical enhancements through tech and amplifications brings the point him even further.
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Lets also not forget.. Thanos is a MUTANT Eternal.. who is naturally bigger and stronger than other Eternals. He looks more like a deviant than an Eternal... Thus him being labeled a mutant. That, and the fact that he put himself through further physical enhancements through tech and amplifications brings the point him even further.
That just makes him a Deviant (in concerns of the mutant genetic thing), but I get your reasoning. He also used mystical means to enhance himself as well.
Originally posted by keiththegreat
I haven't seen the fight in a while but didn't Zeus and the Greek gods end up retreating from Olympia (Home of the eternals) after his fight with Zuras? I also might be wrong, as I'm hazy on Zuras, but doesn't he control the uni-mind?
How would the uni mind factor into this. There's a no outside interference clause in effect after all.
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thanos wins, zeus one shotted all of the eternals, zuras held up to one of zeus blast and was struggling. he could have been one shotted in the next panel for all we know
If he already took one blast and wasn't KO'ed, how could he have been one-shotted in the next panel?