Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
The blue sun gives him additional powers, it doesn't amp his existing ones. And those powers won't be particularly useful here. This thread is spite and should be closed.
It enhance his abilities.
http://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/CDTM3000/05.jpg.html?src=www&action=view¤t=05.jpg
😂 You are so bad at this.
Originally posted by carver9
It enhance his abilities.http://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/CDTM3000/05.jpg.html?src=www&action=view¤t=05.jpg
😂 You are so bad at this.
great scan. have a larger version?
Well, I just spent a half of an hour looking for the issue, since even when I downloaded Carver's scan and re-sized it, it was too blurry to read. I just re-read it really quick (I don't have a scanner so unfortunately I can't scan it and upload it myself). But it says "PERHAPS". that's the key word. he doesn't even know what new powers superman will get. So obviously he never saw what happens before he told that to Superman. that's pretty much the definition of hyperbole. and the entire rest of the story doesn't show superman stronger or more durable than normal, in fact he bleeds a couple of times. but let's even assume for a minute the world is coming to an end, and you're actually right about something, it doesn't state anywhere how much stronger he would get...so really the only concrete thing we know about a blue sun is "superman vision". i'll stand by my original point.