Kryptonians vs Lanterns vs Gods vs Heralds

Started by Starscream M2 pages

Kryptonians vs Lanterns vs Gods vs Heralds

Superman, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, and Supergirl

vs

Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner

vs

Thor, Captain Marvel, Beta Ray Bill and Wonder Woman

vs

Silver Surfer, Stardust, Morg, and Terrax

Imma say gods

Gods

Guy Gardner solo's the field... Don't know why you all think the gods have a prayer here.... g_troll

Gods
Kryptonians
Heralds
Lanterns

Thor is the only god on that team

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thor is the only god on that team
I'd say WW technically kinda sorta

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thor is the only god on that team
What are you talking about.

BRB is the God of Horsefaces uhuh

Originally posted by Newjak
What are you talking about.

BRB is the God of Horsefaces uhuh


Meaning your god.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Meaning your god.
No he is John Elway's god 😄

Originally posted by Newjak
No he is John Elway's god 😄

Eh?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Eh?
I take it you don't follow American Football then hmm

He's a former NFL QB who now helps run a team.

Here's a pic of him
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=John+Elway&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=635&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=KbkIEg2f36HylM:&imgrefurl=http://news.fanfeedr.com/2012/01/16/earned-the-right-john-elway-finally-backs-tim-tebow/&docid=0rJo1_2xgDXG4M&imgurl=http://news.fanfeedr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Elway.jpeg&w=440&h=386&ei=VjSTT6O7D6bz6QGx87D_Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=993&vpy=307&dur=1236&hovh=210&hovw=240&tx=146&ty=86&sig=112074101906367495265&page=1&tbnh=119&tbnw=124&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0,i:166

Originally posted by Newjak
I take it you don't follow American Football then hmm

He's a former NFL QB who now helps run a team.

Here's a pic of him
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=John+Elway&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=635&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=KbkIEg2f36HylM:&imgrefurl=http://news.fanfeedr.com/2012/01/16/earned-the-right-john-elway-finally-backs-tim-tebow/&docid=0rJo1_2xgDXG4M&imgurl=http://news.fanfeedr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Elway.jpeg&w=440&h=386&ei=VjSTT6O7D6bz6QGx87D_Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=993&vpy=307&dur=1236&hovh=210&hovw=240&tx=146&ty=86&sig=112074101906367495265&page=1&tbnh=119&tbnw=124&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0,i:166


😂

Originally posted by abhilegend
😂
You see what I'm saying now huh 😛

I keep trying to figure out what to make the other two gods of.

Captain Marvel, could be the God of Every Nerdy Kids Fantasy,

Wonder Woman could be the Goddess of Lesbians cause of what Jake did to her in the KMC DC Team match 😛

Originally posted by Newjak
You see what I'm saying now huh 😛

I keep trying to figure out what to make the other two gods of.

Captain Marvel, could be the God of Every Nerdy Kids Fantasy,

Wonder Woman could be the Goddess of Lesbians cause of what Jake did to her in the KMC DC Team match 😛

sneer

biscuits

Gods
Lanterns
Heralds
Kryptonians

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thor is the only god on that team

Trick question because Guy is a god.

IMO, the two biggest guns are Thor and Surfer. But Surfer can't make it up for Terrax, lol... What a mess.

Team "Gods" is stacked as hell, so they win.
The runner up is between the "kryptonians" or the lanterns.. I gonna go with the lanterns.
Terrax drag his team into defeat.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
IMO, the two biggest guns are Thor and Surfer. But Surfer can't make it up for Terrax, lol... What a mess.

Team "Gods" is stacked as hell, so they win.
The runner up is between the "kryptonians" or the lanterns.. I gonna go with the lanterns.
Terrax drag his team into defeat.

This.