Nova prime Vs Etrigan.

Started by abhilegend1 pages

Nova prime Vs Etrigan.

Standard nova. No blitzing or BFR. Who wins?

prolly the demon

All powers included....Etrigan gets speed blitzed and punched a 1000 Times before he realize he was in a fight.

Originally posted by carver9
All powers included....Etrigan gets speed blitzed and punched a 1000 Times before he realize he was in a fight.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Standard nova. No blitzing or BFR. Who wins?

Oh carter, what would we do without you?

Can you stop calling me that? You all clearly see my name...respect it.

Originally posted by carver9
Can you stop calling me that? You all clearly see my name...respect it.

Like we could all clearly see the OP? :-p

Originally posted by abhilegend
Oh carter, what would we do without you?

I don`t know.. would have to look for other entertainment with my morning coffee.

green tea for me

Originally posted by carver9
Can you stop calling me that? You all clearly see my name...respect it.

I respect ya carv.

Originally posted by carver9
Can you stop calling me that? You all clearly see my name...respect it.

Hey buddy! I finally found you! Should I stop...?

Arrrrh I can't do it! Sorry carter!

Originally posted by carver9
All powers included....Etrigan gets speed blitzed and punched a 1000 Times before he realize he was in a fight.
Nice fail bro

You guys should stop picking on Carter.

I wish I knew you all in person. I would line you up and run down the Ile slapping the hell out of each of you. But whatever...my name isn't Carter and its crazy that MODS is sending me messages calling me Carter. You all are seriously trippin.

😂

What's wrong buddy?! We're only calling you by your name! But for some reason your name is misspelled above your avatar! But don't you worry buddy, we'll fix it!

Come at me. bro! 😉

What's wrong with that nickname?

This is probably only time I've seen you mad. 😂

Etrigan wins.

carter

Originally posted by carver9
I wish I knew you all in person. I would line you up and run down the Ile slapping the hell out of each of you. But whatever...my name isn't Carter and its crazy that MODS is sending me messages calling me Carter. You all are seriously trippin.

Carter you should learn to control your anger through meditation.

Originally posted by carver9
I wish I knew you all in person. I would line you up and run down the Ile slapping the hell out of each of you. But whatever...my name isn't Carter and its crazy that MODS is sending me messages calling me Carter. You all are seriously trippin.

Why are you so angry at such a trivial thing. Stop paying attention and people would stop teasing you.