Aqua man vs. hydroman

Started by Hulkbuster12 pages

Aqua man vs. hydroman

all abilities in play
battlefeild: Haiti

Stalemate, most likely.

I was afraid this thread would pop up.

If Aquaman had the waterbearer he could control Hydroman. Without out it they stalemate unless a plot device arises

If Aquaman has no control of Hydroman in any way and can't harm him how is this a stalemate?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
If Aquaman has no control of Hydroman in any way and can't harm him how is this a stalemate?

What could Hydroman do to Aquaman?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What could Hydroman do to Aquaman?
Punch him? Lift him up and slam him into the ground, the guy has no stamina and can literally keep on eternally, his punches can wreck cars he sure as hell wouldn't 1-shot AM or something but AM is sure as hell also not no selling his attacks.

With all abilities AM mindrapes anyways.

yeah unless there's something i've not seen am wins every time easily via tp.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Punch him? Lift him up and slam him into the ground, the guy has no stamina and can literally keep on eternally, his punches can wreck cars he sure as hell wouldn't 1-shot AM or something but AM is sure as hell also not no selling his attacks.

With all abilities AM mindrapes anyways.

Not sure how punching Aquaman with water would really hurt him...?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not sure how punching Aquaman with water would really hurt him...?
It's kinetic force delivered through water, Hydroman could actually "environmentally" grab AM's head shove it into the ground and plow the entire ground of Bikini Bottom with his face.

Don't get me wrong I give this to Aquaman but only via TP or some water control powers.

Ah, okay, I gotcha now.

Physically attacking Aquaman through that route makes sense.

Can't Hydroman control water in people? So, simply suck the water out of Aquaman?

Originally posted by cdtm
Can't Hydroman control water in people? So, simply suck the water out of Aquaman?
I can't recall a single time of him doing so, so I would guess no, there were a lot of situations where he could/should had pulled that trick though.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I was afraid this thread would pop up.
Why? Did Hydro have an impressive feat or something?

Originally posted by Galan007
Why? Did Hydro have an impressive feat or something?
No but I thought it would turn into "who can control water better?".

Hydroman wins. He can also create blades (I know, weird huh).

AM via mind r@pe. This is a horrible match up for Hydroman.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's kinetic force delivered through water, Hydroman could actually "environmentally" grab AM's head shove it into the ground and plow the entire ground of Bikini Bottom with his face.

Don't get me wrong I give this to Aquaman but only via TP or some water control powers.

The actual water hitting him would be partially absorbed, though; wouldn't that weaken the attack?

Wouldn't Hydroman hitting Aquaman be like Aquaman getting smashed into by big waves? Annoying, but nothing he can't handle.

imagine hydro man styling on aquaman, oh how the mighty have fallen