New JLA member

Started by carver92 pages

New JLA member

I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

Re: New JLA member

Originally posted by carver9
I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

...

Re: New JLA member

Originally posted by carver9
I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

😆

Originally posted by carver9
I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

GTFO.

Lol...almost every team had a Hulk like character on the team but the Justice League. That's why I'm asking. I know you so well Jake, I thought you was going to give me that smiley but I knew you was going to say something sarcastic about my thread.

Originally posted by -Pr-
GTFO.

Lolololol...what's wrong with my thread? I was serious when I made this thread.

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...almost every team had a Hulk like character on the team but the Justice League. That's why I'm asking. I know you so well Jake, I thought you was going to give me that smiley.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman have all at one point filled the role of brick in the JLA.

Seriously.

Orion, Barda, Captain Marvel, Power Girl...

Re: New JLA member

Originally posted by carver9
I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

Damn it carver 😆

Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman have all at one point filled the role of brick in the JLA.

Seriously.

I understand that but they have other abilities. Just close my amazing thread Pr. My answer would have been Grundy.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Orion, Barda, Captain Marvel, Power Girl...

You know what I mean Jake.

Originally posted by carver9
I understand that but they have other abilities. Just close my amazing thread Pr. My answer would have been Grundy.

What amazing thread? You finally made one?

Originally posted by -Pr-
What amazing thread? You finally made one?

Lol...this thread that you all have ruined. Whatever. My thread asked a simple question.

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...this thread that you all have ruined. Whatever. My thread asked a simple question.

A simply redundant one.

Blue Devil, Nuke, Tasmanian Devil ETC....

You're wrong broo.

This isn't a versus. shouldn't it be moved.... off a cliff?

Originally posted by Blight
This isn't a versus. shouldn't it be moved.... off a cliff?

😂

Wow carter, just wow.

Re: New JLA member

Originally posted by carver9
I just noticed that the JLA never had a brick on their team. If you had to chose a brick character in DC to put on the JLA, who would it be?

DieslDude? 😄

Hey guys, stop busting on my boy Carter sneer