The Dreaming Celestial vs Galactus

Started by keiththegreat1 pages

The Dreaming Celestial vs Galactus

The Dreaming Celestial awakens. He fights fully fed Galactus. Who wins?

It would be a good fight.

Dunno what a fully fed Galactus is--but if he's consumed, say, 4 planets in preparation (as he did vs. the Mad Celestials), then he'd beat [pre-Fulcrum] Tiamut handily, imo.

I know Galactus is afraid of him... I think I'd go with The celestial.

tiamut one shots the ******

The Communicator

Galactus for the win imo.

Tiamut. There's a reason why Galactus knew fear when he awoke.

Communicator leads the Celestials to

Depends on how badly Galactus wants to win; if he eats enough prior to the fight, Galactus wins...

okie

Galactus wins.

All that fearing Tiamut shit means nothing.

Tiamut wins.

I dont know if the Celestials would have been defeated like how A&T were.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Galactus wins.

All that fearing Tiamut shit means nothing.


Well if you say so...

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Well if you say so...
I understand youre still hurt from me showing you up with all the crap you post, but quoting me every chance you get is sad son.

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Tiamut wins.

✅

Originally posted by Galan007
Dunno what a fully fed Galactus is--but if he's consumed, say, 4 planets in preparation (as he did vs. the Mad Celestials), then he'd beat [pre-Fulcrum] Tiamut handily, imo.

Since to my knowledge that's the most we've seen him eat right before fighting. I guess that's all we can truly go on for 616 Galactus. To my knowledge that is

Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus for the win imo.
how fed was BCA Galactus?