Thanoseid Vs. World Breaker Hulk

Started by Hulkbuster12 pages

Thanoseid Vs. World Breaker Hulk

All Out war
Thanoseid killed betty in front of Hulk for the lulz.

Location:New york City

Does Thanoseid have any feats?

Thanos shits out the weakness called Darkseid from his body. While on the toilet he bfr's the Hulk with a thumb.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos shits out the weakness called Darkseid from his body. While on the toilet he bfr's the Hulk with a thumb.

😆

You know what, I roll with this answer as well!

Originally posted by Fail-Thanosi112
Darkseid shits out the weakness called Thanos from his body. While on the toilet he bfr's the Hulk with an eyeblink or he beats the crap out of him directly.

Funny enough, the only way for Thanos to beat WBH was bfr, in your opinion. Good thing that this ain't Thanos alone, though I'm not surprised by your lack of faith anymore...

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Funny enough, the only way for Thanos to beat WBH was bfr, in your opinion. Good thing that this ain't Thanos alone, though I'm not surprised by your lack of faith anymore...
Thanos is vulnerable due to taking a number 2 so bfr works just fine here. Combining with Darkseid would weaken mighty Thanos. It's like combining danny Devito to Arnold Schwarz in twins. Arnold is just fine on his own.

Pay attention to what I say when I say it, german.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is vulnerable due to taking a number 2 so bfr works just fine here. Combining with Darkseid would weaken mighty Thanos. It's like combining danny Devito to Arnold Schwarz in twins. Arnold is just fine on his own.

Pay attention to what I say when I say it, german.

I would but you said it that way, don't blame me and when you read it and see that it's Thanos alone without Darkseid and he has to bfr him, well that shows you how much faith you put in Thanos alone... I pity you.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I would but you said it that way, don't blame me and when you read it and see that it's Thanos alone without Darkseid and he has to bfr him, well that shows you how much faith you put in Thanos alone... I pity you.
Thanos is busy expelling the weakness called Darkseid from him. Thanos still wins with one thumb. Thanos can defeat WB Hulk while taking a number 2.

As much as WBH gets off, I don't think he can take him out.

So what did WBH do that has everyone in a tizzy? Bust some planets?

Originally posted by Greysen93
As much as WBH gets off, I don't think he can take him out.

Giggity.

Originally posted by Digi
So what did WBH do that has everyone in a tizzy? Bust some planets?

Giggity.


One planet and a moon shared with she rulk.

Where is Carter?
He could explain the awsome that wbh is...

Yeah he could

Originally posted by Estacado
Where is Carter?
He could explain the awsome that wbh is...
You don't deserve a Thanos sig.

Originally posted by abhilegend
One planet and a moon shared with she rulk.
one planet and two moons

Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't deserve a Thanos sig.

Says the guy who betrayed Thanos.

I'm trying to figure out what Thanoseid did to give him the win? Any feats at all? WB Hulk wins by proxy.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos shits out the weakness called Darkseid from his body. While on the toilet he bfr's the Hulk with a thumb.
Good old Quan.

Thanoseid takes it easy.

What's up Blackbolt...send me a friend request on Xbox...my screen name changed. I will PM you my new screen name buddy.

Originally posted by Estacado
Says the guy who betrayed Thanos.
How did I betray him ? Make some sense man.