Odin vs Team Hulk

Started by keiththegreat1 pages

Odin vs Team Hulk

Current Odin (No Weapons)

vs

Savage Hulk
Skulk (Amalgam)
Zombie Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
Hulk 2099
Maestro Hulk
Professor Hulk
War Hulk
World War Hulk
Worldbreaker Hulk
Nul Hulk
Grey Hulk
Hulkling
Red Hulk with Energy Draining and Power Cosmic
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Doc Samson
A-Bomb
Skaar

Fight in closed arena the size of a football field. No BFR. Winning side must completely KILL the other side.

Odin.

Odin places them all in bubbles suspended in mid air, where they are unable to launch an assault.

Originally posted by Stoic
Odin places them all in bubbles suspended in mid air, where they are unable to launch an assault.

He has to KILL them all to win though.

He can do this. Most of them can be killed by gestures.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He can do this. Most of them can be killed by gestures.

Which one do you think is the biggest threat, if any?

Worldbreaker Hulk.

Even over this version of Red Hulk?

Nul, WBH, WWH(cuz he can turn to WBH level), and that version of Rulk would be the only one to cause trouble here. And it depends on which Red Hulk we are talking about here.

Betty is the wild card here, she still retains the power that Rulk did before he was nerfed down to being just a Hulk buster. If she can tap into the Odin force like Rulk was able to then the team may have a slight chance. Aside from that, they all die.

War Hulk is pretty tough. I'd put him above WWH.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
War Hulk is pretty tough. I'd put him above WWH.

I wouldn't

Originally posted by keiththegreat
Even over this version of Red Hulk?

Yes.

Rulk's not shown me personally that he can forcibily sap the Odin Force from Odin himself. And certainly not to a significant degree before Odin annihilates him.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
War Hulk is pretty tough. I'd put him above WWH.

oo crap i missed him there...yea he would definitely cause some problems as well

This really is a hell of a team to fight in an arena this small. I think Odin would take it, but I don't think it would be easy.

Also on a side note, I've always loved how Hulk 2099 looked.

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This really is a hell of a team to fight in an arena this small. I think Odin would take it, but I don't think it would be easy.

I can agree with this.

Zombie Hulk was pretty badass too right?

Odin stops time and picks them off at leisure