Movie Spider-Man vs Movie Hawkeye, Black Widow & Captain America

Started by golem3702 pages

Movie Spider-Man vs Movie Hawkeye, Black Widow & Captain America

Alright Spider-Man has the slighest bit of info since atleast two of these people can hit him from distance. He knows they mean Business and to be on this toes.

Parker couldn't KO Ock with several punches, he breaks his fist on Cap haw-som

Ock when he got his arms made him more durable since they are mated to his back.

That still shouldnt affect the strength of his chin

His body would be more durable to blunt force trauma aka Spider-Man's punches. Ock also survive a muti-story fall while fighting Spider-Man

Would it be fun if spider man hit Dr. Ock in the face and he was KOed instantly?

Anyway Look at his strength feats he should be more than capable to do some serious damage to the other 3.

Does BW have a pistol, what was that thing she had on her wrist? I forgot what it did...

I dont see how have the arms embedded in his back makes his face more durable.

Spiderman was able to hold up half a building and stop a train primarily with his arm strength so to have Ock no sell his hits is a little silly

I agree Ock being KOed instantly would have been garbage but they could have had him dodging the hits or keeping Spidey at bay with the arms so he didnt have a chance to strike Ock

Yes to the pistol and I heard she used a wrist mounted device.

From Marvel Universe
two bracelets equipped to discharge the "widow’s bite," high-frequency electrostatic bolts of up to 30,000 volts

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Widow_(Natasha_Romanova)#ixzz1uTEN35sO

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Would it be fun if spider man hit Dr. Ock in the face and he was KOed instantly?

Anyway Look at his strength feats he should be more than capable to do some serious damage to the other 3.

Does BW have a pistol, what was that thing she had on her wrist? I forgot what it did...

Widow Bite. Energy blasts.

Remember when Ock first put on the arms whos things going to his back looked like giant needles, I assume the brace his spine from the weight of those arms but also give his spine more durability.

But he still should have gotten his face broken by a super strong "teenager"

Originally posted by golem370
Yes to the pistol and I heard she used a wrist mounted device.

From Marvel Universe
two bracelets equipped to discharge the "widow’s bite," high-frequency electrostatic bolts of up to 30,000 volts

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Widow_(Natasha_Romanova)#ixzz1uTEN35sO

Yeah I don't remember her using for some reason maybe it was just over shadowed but all the other awesomeness 😄

I am not sure if HE or BW would be able to dodge the webs. Also I don't believe they would break out of it with much ease.

I think it will boil down to a Cap and Spiderman fight with the other 2 giving small distractions at best.

IMO Spiderman would win this fight to to his spider sense and imo better reaction time, also spider man strength is greater imo especially when he was bracing the metal frame in number 2. Spiderman doesn't completely outclass him but stats are a touch better then + spider sense + webbing seals the deal.

Well he also withstood a goblin bomb to the face. Hawkeye could possibly use an arrow on the webbing but that if he could react fast enough.

Spiderman. He's proven to be probably stronger and more durable than comic spiderman. He's also definitely the fastest and most agile character here.

Widow's Bite's she used against the Chitauri when she went hand to hand. She'd hit one, get in close, then zap them in the back of the neck. I think she popped one's eyes with it.

Spider-man owns them.

Love it how no ridiculous PIS "martial arts weakness" argument can be made in here. That's right fools, barring PIS and jobbing Spider-man would just tank their blows.

Team Cap wins.

The only factor in the team is Captain America.

Spider-man in the movies was very strong, very fast and very durable.

I don't see any ordinary humans posing much of a challenge to him.

If Widow tags him with those bites, he's gonna hurt.

And Cap/Widow could keep him busy while Hawkeye lines up a kill shot.