Who has the best armor in comics

Started by Colossus-Big C2 pages

Who has the best armor in comics

In terms of capabilities and technology

Iron Man
Crimson Dynamo (post HE upgrade)
Dr Doom
Beta Ray Bill
Cyborg Superman
The High Evolutionary
Iron Lad

Cosmic Armor

Re: Who has the best armor in comics

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Cyborg Superman

😕

Iron lad

not counting cosmic armor, i think blue beetle has the best. adaptation ftw. tony is second.

Doom.
Jake I beat you to it. 😛

Historically, Doom and Tony's armors have always been portrayed as equal every single time they've battled. However, Doom's armor likely has the better feats, so I would be inclined to [hesitantly] side with him.

Doom or Tony over Iron Lad? And then there are people like Aric in the man o war armor. Tech jacket. (Maybe) Hardware, Blue beetle that I'd prolly place over them as well.

Wonder woman. Her armor is definitely made o protect all the areas vital to her womanhood

Steel entropy aegis.

Re: Re: Who has the best armor in comics

Originally posted by -Pr-
😕

I know I saw it too

Re: Who has the best armor in comics

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
In terms of capabilities and technology

Iron Man
Crimson Dynamo (post HE upgrade)
Dr Doom
Beta Ray Bill
Cyborg Superman
The High Evolutionary
Iron Lad

u forgot the best armor ever, Odin's armor. when Dr.Doom took possession of it. he literally changed the world and modified it.

Originally posted by rotiart
all the areas vital to her womanhood

lol. (wink)

He's not a part of the list, but I would say that X-O Manawar is the best armor.

The Destroyer

Originally posted by Stoic
He's not a part of the list, but I would say that X-O Manawar is the best armor.

👆

Originally posted by dmills
And then there are people like Aric in the man o war armor. Tech jacket. (Maybe) Hardware, Blue beetle that I'd prolly place over them as well.

XO was getting swamped by groups of those aliens though. His beams were narrow targeting, and it's hard to gauge his strength and speed levels as he usually fought like a brick against enhanced, generally featless characters....

I bet Tony could have wiped any number of those aliens out with repulsors, or any number of other options...

Re: Re: Who has the best armor in comics

Originally posted by -Pr-
😕
he is talking about the apokoliptian armor he wore back in the day

Stellaris the Celestial Hunter

http://marvel.wikia.com/Stellaris_%28Earth-616%29

Classic Hellfire Emma Frost.

Dat corset and thong...