KEI keiththegreat Senior Member Odin vs DC Team OWAW SupermanSodam Yat IonSuperboy PrimeAll Star SupermanCaptain MarvelWonder WomanMaximaMartian ManhunterInfinity ManKal-LvsOdin in Destroyer ArmorNo BFR
COU country1000 Senior Member Odin lowers his visors and clears the field or stop time and blast them to pieces.
DTM DTM Senior Member Does Odin really fight battles by stopping time? I didnt even know he could do that, let alone does do that while in battle.
COU country1000 Senior Member Originally posted by DTM Does Odin really fight battles by stopping time? I didnt even know he could do that, let alone does do that while in battle. He can and has. But there are so many other things he could do to this team.
DTM DTM Senior Member I dont know, this is a pretty powerful team here, I dont see any of them going down lightly.
ARE ares834 Senior Member Originally posted by country1000 He can and has. But there are so many other things he could do to this team. biscuits